Kathy & Marcelo's Fairytale Wedding 12/10/11

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by decdisneybride2011, Feb 22, 2011.

1. decdisneybride2011

decdisneybride2011 Mouseketeer

Thank you!!!!!:goodvibes. And after having it for almost 2 years...it still fits..woohoo:cool1:!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. violentmesses

violentmesses Mouseketeer

OMG girl! I looooooove Demetrios! I'm hoping to get my dress from Demetrios, too!

4. decdisneybride2011

I am so excited!! We have our planning session today:yay:!!!! Finally, after 2 years of waiting for this moment, I am finally getting my dream wedding! I was so excited I got to work at 3:30 this morning!! I will let you know how it goes! I can't wait!!

5. Fay

Fay DIS Veteran

Yay for the planning sess... Have fun! Take loads of pictures! :)

xxx

6. decdisneybride2011

OK, so I am back from the planning session and had the best day of my life! Everything about the experience was amazing! We have Carol as our planner and she is wonderful. Our florist is Laura, again, amazing! Now for the deatils:

Thursday: dessert party for our immediate family at Sago Cay
    Friday: Rehearsal at Boardwalk followed by dinner at St. James Hall
    Saturday: Wedding!!!! 5 pm ceremony at WP; cocktail hour 6-7 Whitehall patio; Reception 7-11 St. Augustine ballroom
    Sunday: MK bridal session at 6am followed by a day at the park with the family!

Carol had said I should receive my BEO within 2 weeks! I'm not expecting it to come that fast since I know they are so busy with weddings but as soon as I get it, I will post it!! This is an amazing experience and I am so glad to have a Disney Wedding:goodvibes