Kate is wonderful!

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I just wanted everyone here to know what a great job she has done designing a shirt for my family! :cool1:

I will post photos when we return! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
:cool1: :love: :cool1:

Where's the throw up smiley?!! :rotfl2: We're going to run out of room on this board because Kate's ego is getting so big! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL...love you Kate.
Amy :teeth:

KMH1 said:
Where's the throw up smiley?!! :rotfl2: We're going to run out of room on this board because Kate's ego is getting so big! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL...love you Kate.
Amy :teeth:

I KNEW you would love this!!!

KMH1 said:
Bleh :crazy2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And, I knew you subscribed to it!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sure - I subscribe to everything I post to

and could you please quit hijacking this thread where everyone should be telling me how great I am?!?! :rotfl:

julia & nicks mom said:
Could you please quit hijacking this thread where everyone should be telling me how great I am?!?!

Hmmm, where is everyone? :rotfl:

Good Grief! Glad you're happy, OP, but the Queen has a big enough EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I SO wanted to post something funny here - but I really didn't know if the sarcasm would make you realize I was kidding. So thanks to Amy and Denise, now I'll just join in!! And watch out, Paul may pounce!!!

Now of course if the title said "Denise is Wonderful" then it would have been perfectly true and acceptable... ;)

I have agree. She has designed the cutest prints for the little girls in our group. Also made two adorable Great Grandma prints. But the best of all is the graduation print she did for DS(graduated May 2005 :cheer2: ) and a design that the rest of us could wear. The one she did for us is on her site(were celebrating). This is an extremely special graduation as DS was in a auto accident when he was 13 and he was severly brain inured and we were told he should just go to a nursing home and we should get on with our lives :earseek: . We were also told he would be paralized and vent dependent. He is neither and even though he is severly brain injured he at the age of 26 still makes progress, slow but still progess's. We were told he would NEVER eat and he eats anything he wants. He is also blind do to a brain infection from the brain injury,but for some reason he can always tell a pretty girl. "Watch out Cinderella." So thanks kate for making this Graduation Celebration even more special :love: . Brian sends a puckerup: Susan

We know she's wonderful, but we don't want HER to know it! :goodvibes

Poohs Pal said:
I have agree. She has designed the cutest prints for the little girls in our group. Also made two adorable Great Grandma prints. But the best of all is the graduation print she did for DS(graduated May 2005 :cheer2: ) and a design that the rest of us could wear. The one she did for us is on her site(were celebrating). This is an extremely special graduation as DS was in a auto accident when he was 13 and he was severly brain inured and we were told he should just go to a nursing home and we should get on with our lives :earseek: . We were also told he would be paralized and vent dependent. He is neither and even though he is severly brain injured he at the age of 26 still makes progress, slow but still progess's. We were told he would NEVER eat and he eats anything he wants. He is also blind do to a brain infection from the brain injury,but for some reason he can always tell a pretty girl. "Watch out Cinderella." So thanks kate for making this Graduation Celebration even more special :love: . Brian sends a puckerup: Susan

Now you had to go and make me cry!!! Thank you - this is why I do this!!!!

Ah, Don't cry just picture all the attention he'll get wearing that shirt. Susan

Poohs Pal said:

As much as we tease Kate, we know she is great... I'm just glad other people are recognizing her for what she does. I'm so glad to hear your story... makes me believe in pixie dust!

Poohs Pal said:
Ah, Don't cry just picture all the attention he'll get wearing that shirt. Susan

Hope it is absolutely wonderful! What a wonderful story. My triplets were very preemie and 2 have long-term disabilities and medical issues. I know how hard you've all worked for this day. Congratulations! Enjoy!

Here is my contribution to the enlarging of Kate's head:

kate6lh.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter