Karl Holz e-mail address

tigger137

"Smile and wave boys, just smile and wave ..."
Does anyone know an e-mail address I could use to contact Karl Holz or his office? I have an issue with DCL and am extremely tired of getting the runaround from the general DCL 'guest communications' people.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried in the past many times to find the email for anyone at DCL besides the main guest contact email and I have never had any luck. They are very secretive with their email addresses. One thing you can do is note on your emails to DCL that you request that the email be read by a supervisor. If the supervisor is no help reply asking for their manager. Its company policy that if you ask for a manager you get a manager. Also once I sent an email to DCL and addressed it to Tom McAlpin, the president at the time, and it was read by his office manager instead of reservations or customer service. So it is possible to get close to K. Holz.

210 Celebration Boulevard
Kissimmee, FL 34747-5013
(407) 566-7010

Disney Cruise Line Contact Information: Disney Cruise Line 210 Celebration Place Suite 400. Celebration, FL 34747-4600 (800) 511-1333 ...

I dont know how Id get to his email addy, but this is the physical adress of the headquarters in Celebration.Not sure if either of the phone numbers will help but I would think that a regular letter would make it to someone that can help you with your situation.

Despite the universal use of e-mail, I still find a good old fashioned snail mail letter is more effective when dealing with businesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter