Kardashian shut down?

Wasn't K & K's $215 million USD good enough for C33? I find that confusing.
Maybe Caitlyn will be allowed membership?

There is a wait list for Club 33. If they are on it, they will be offered membership once they get to the top of the list. And there's no reason Disney would discriminate against Caitlyn for membership.

There is a wait list for Club 33. If they are on it, they will be offered membership once they get to the top of the list. And there's no reason Disney would discriminate against Caitlyn for membership.

Yes, I know there is a waitlist. If Caitlyn becomes a member, I would be very happy to go with her.
I have always liked and admired Bruce Jenner. And am sure his new persona is just as awesome.

If the West's had wanted to eat at Club 33 that is arranged easily enough. Disney has accommodated many non-member celebrities over the years. It is easier on everyone, the park included.

If the West's had wanted to eat at Club 33 that is arranged easily enough. Disney has accommodated many non-member celebrities over the years. It is easier on everyone, the park included.

So "non member celebrities " take precedence over non member non celebrities. Nice for the former, not for the latter. But another reason to think twice before going to spend money at DLR.

So "non member celebrities " take precedence over non member non celebrities. Nice for the former, not for the latter. But another reason to think twice before going to spend money at DLR.

So don't go, they won't miss you.

Anyone can go who knows the right people. This is how life works.

I think the Ops need to shut this one down. Gisele is a member here and has been for some time. Not sure why or when this post became so full of stabs and jabs but that is enough. STOP!!! both of you. The K camp talk is over. OP'S I suggest shutting this and locking it before it goes to far. Of course im only a member here so it s up to you guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter