K and D's Wishes 11/29/10 Japan/Attic 2 more days! Updated 11/27/10

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by Xenabaka777, Oct 6, 2009.

1. pink_tink8i8

pink_tink8i8 DIS Veteran

I can't wait to read more from your PS!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pirate's Princess

Pirate's Princess Sam

Ouch about those delays! Can't wait to read more.

4. pezaddict231

pezaddict231 DIS Veteran

That's terrible about the delay but I'm so glad you were able to reschedule the PS and that you got a little Disney magic to help make things better. I love the SV rooms at AKL, I thought it was so amazing to be able to see the animals right outside your window! Can't wait to hear about your PS!

5. *Pixiedust1438*

*Pixiedust1438* DIS Veteran

Yay for the upgrade to a savanna room! I'm sure that was beautiful! I can't wast to see pictures and hear more.

6. figmentfan814

figmentfan814 DIS Veteran

Hope to hear more about your planning sessions and wedding ideas :goodvibes I love reading about Epcot weddings, although I am a little bias.

7. Wazzo

Wazzo <font color=red>Is in need of a No Way Jose!<br><f

Hooray for Japan/Attic! That's what we did, and you will LOVE both!! Congrats! :goodvibes

8. jonson

jonson Earning My Ears

9. Xenabaka777

Xenabaka777 Earning My Ears

So I arrived in Disney Thanksgiving and so far it has been such a magical trip. I can not wait only two more days until my dream wedding. We have had a few hiccups (My sister a bridesmaid broke her foot last week, and DF Father miss the flight due to customs) but nothing is perfect. So the plan for tomorrow is to have the rehersal at the Wedding Pavilion and then to have dinner are Shutters at the CBR since this is where everyone is staying. I love Disney they are so wonderful! I cant wait!

10. polynesianbride

polynesianbride DIS Veteran

Just stumbled upon your planning journal! How exciting only 2 more days!!! We arrive in Disney tomorrow too! Hope your wedding is as magical:wizard: can't wait to hear all the details!

11. Nikisha421

Nikisha421 i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne

Happy Wedding Day!!!

12. figmentfan814

figmentfan814 DIS Veteran

I hope you had a wonderful wedding day and that all your dreams came true. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Enjoy your stay! :bride: