justice price adjust policy???

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by coastiewifern, Jul 20, 2011.

1. coastiewifern

coastiewifern DIS Veteran

I am pretty new to shopping at justice. I made the mistake of buying stuff there yesterday without a coupon. I now know I can just print one from online which I will today. Should I just return what I bought and rebuy in a day or 2 with my coupon? Or will they price adjust if I bring in the coupon and receipt today? Just curious how this store works. Honestly they were kinda rude when I had to return something my daughter got for her birthday that did not fit

2. kt_mom

kt_mom DIS Veteran

I'm not sure about after the fact, but I know last time I was in there the girl ringing me up asked if I had any coupons with me and I said no. She asked if I was on their email list and I said yes and she said she could do the 40% coupon for me even though I didn't have one with me because I was on their email list. She never verified that though I don't think. I thought it was nice of her though.

3. LilyWDW

LilyWDW Going to My Happy Place

Refund Policy:

Price Adjustment Policy:

I know that where I have worked, "Promotional offers" include coupons and the like. Price adjustments were just if the actual item decreased in price due to a sale.