justice price adjust policy???

coastiewifern

DIS Veteran
I am pretty new to shopping at justice. I made the mistake of buying stuff there yesterday without a coupon. I now know I can just print one from online which I will today. Should I just return what I bought and rebuy in a day or 2 with my coupon? Or will they price adjust if I bring in the coupon and receipt today? Just curious how this store works. Honestly they were kinda rude when I had to return something my daughter got for her birthday that did not fit

I'm not sure about after the fact, but I know last time I was in there the girl ringing me up asked if I had any coupons with me and I said no. She asked if I was on their email list and I said yes and she said she could do the 40% coupon for me even though I didn't have one with me because I was on their email list. She never verified that though I don't think. I thought it was nice of her though.

Refund Policy:

RETURNS AND EXCHANGES

We will gladly accept returns of unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise at any Justice store in the United States within 90 days of the original purchase date. When you have an original sales receipt, refunds will be provided in the manner in which the original purchase was made. Without an original sales receipt, we will extend a merchandise credit for the current selling price of the returned merchandise. We reserve the right to ask for identification for returns made without a receipt. We reserve the right to verify original purchase on returns made without a receipt.

Gift receipts and exchange receipts may only be used to receive a merchandise credit certificate or merchandise exchange for the price indicated on the receipt. A 10-day waiting period is required before customers having purchased by check will be given a refund. Discounts given at the time of purchase will be deducted from returned merchandise. In the event of a return or exchange, discount will be forfeited and may not be reused.

Price Adjustment Policy:

Price Adjustments

A one-time price adjustment may be conducted when accompanied by the original sales receipt within 14 days from the date of purchase. Promotional offers are not valid on previously purchased merchandise. Promotional offers may include, but are not limited to, J-Bucks, Fun Cards and Super Saver Cards.

I know that where I have worked, "Promotional offers" include coupons and the like. Price adjustments were just if the actual item decreased in price due to a sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter