Just went on a waiting list..

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by babesboo99, Mar 11, 2013.

1. babesboo99

babesboo99 Veteren Disney Vacationer

My Dh and I just went on a waiting list for BCV. We heard of the price increase and thought we better get on one quick.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. jvalic33

jvalic33 Earning My Ears

We did too, last week.

Did they give you an estimated time for getting your points?

4. auralia

auralia DIS Veteran

I did as well OKW June use year 30 pts

5. jvalic33

jvalic33 Earning My Ears

We did BCV for 100. I have been watching re-sales but most contracts for 100 go faster than I can even imagine.

I was given an estimated wait time of around 3 months. We'll count down those days.

I was also told that before the Webcast there was no wait list. Did anyone else hear the same?

6. WDWLayla

WDWLayla Earning My Ears

I heard from my guide back in February that all but AKL and certain BLT UY had waitlists...

I was added two and half weeks ago to the waitlist for an OKW 200 pt contract..

7. babesboo99

My guide told me that we are on the list for 6 months and after that we would be subject to the new prices. But he also said hopefully it will only take a few months at best to get what your looking for we wanted BCV which is a wait because it's popular. But my DH and I want no other place at the moment so we decided to get put on the wait list. Now with my guide telling us it shouldn't take to long I am hoping it will be only a few months.

8. jvalic33

jvalic33 Earning My Ears

We went on the wait list for BCV Dec UY and were told that it would be around 3 months, so the info is consistent at least!

I'll post when I get word of the points coming available.

9. momtoleasawav

momtoleasawav Mouseketeer

I went on BCV waitlist three weeks ago for an October use year. I hope it goes through soon!

10. babesboo99

We went on the wait list with and Oct or Dec use year. But now I am thinking maybe we should tell our guide Sept or Oct since we travel through Oct to Jan. We wanted BCV as well .