Just Wanted to Say Hello

JillyTup

Earning My Ears
This is my first time on a discussion board so please forgive me if I get anything wrong!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, we are just waiting on our membership cards coming through from Disney!! We bought at BCV back in June and hope to make our first trip home next year. Very Very HAPPY!!!

Hello, Jilly :wave: and welcome to the DIS boards!

When is your trip next year? Will you stay at BCV for the whole time? Tell us all about it :)

Many thanks for the great welcome.

We were thinking about next May, staying 2 weeks at BCV, but I'm not sure if we are leaving it to late to book for then? We have to wait until next month to find out leave dates etc.

We've never seen any of the DVC resorts so it will be all new to us next year, we can't wait! Does anyone have any advice or suggestions about staying at the BCV for the whole time or would you do a week at another resort?

If we can't get in in the May we'll maybe try for September/October time and maybe visit Euro Disney in the spring.

Hi

Haven't stayed at BCV before - this will be our second time 'home' :) Last year we did two weeks at the Boardwalk and this year we are doing two weeks at the Boardwalk and four nights a Old Key West.

I would like to try all the DVC resort's :)

October is a great time to go if you can't go in May - loads going on - a popular time for DVC members too.

Hi Jilly

Welcome to the DIS boards;)

Regarding booking. Give member services a ring. If you cannot book the full stay at BCV and it's within the 7 month window try an alternative. Say OKW that tends not to be overbooked. Then ask for a call back if BCV becomes available.

I booked at BVW with less than 7 seven months so I could not get in. I therefore booked at OKW and went on the Wait List for BWL. Then called on two occasions to offer me available dates so I got the full two weeks at BVW. Good look.

Hope your first trip home is great:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter