Just upgraded to CL at the Poly

MichelinMan

I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!
I've just phoned up to upgrade to the CL at the Poly!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I've been deliberating about this for weeks now - is it worth the money? Probably not, but who cares - this is going to be the holiday of a lifetime, so I'm gonna make it special.

Just need to make sure I get my money's worth in alcohol now....:rotfl::drinking1

MichelinMan said:
I've just phoned up to upgrade to the CL at the Poly!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I've been deliberating about this for weeks now - is it worth the money? Probably not, but who cares - this is going to be the holiday of a lifetime, so I'm gonna make it special.

Just need to make sure I get my money's worth in alcohol now....:rotfl::drinking1

Wow, that's going to be incredible !
Everyone always says that the Poly concierge is the best of the bunch - if you can afford it go for it, you will without doubt have an amazing and memorable holiday :)

My only concern is that any trip back to Orlando is going to compare unfavourably to this trip.

We are going to be swimming with the dolphins at DC, staying CL at HRH and now CL at the Poly. Can't see us being able to afford that all again.

WOW that sounds amazing I've never stayed concierge in at Disney hotel so very green with envy ..... hope it's as wonderful as it sounds :goodvibes

Wow! Amazing. :) I'd love to try Poly CL. :)

That being said I don't think it'll ruin you too much for another trip.

Last trip (being our wedding/honeymoon) we really splashed out on resorts. Spent some of our trip at the GF CL.

It was amazing and we loved every second.

But we couldn't afford CL for the whole 3 weeks, so after that we moved to BW/BLT non-CL rooms.

Yes, it wasn't as luxurious feeling as when we had the lounge, but it was still magical and we loved it.

I know in future we'll always reminisce when we look up at the GF, and hopefully we'll be back in that lounge some day for a big anniversary. But we'll still have a lovely time in a non-CL room.

I think WDW is great for that as there are so many resorts, and all with differing atmospheres and themes, so you don't compare them side by side as you would 'normal' hotels if that makes sense?

I agree with Tor, we stayed deluxe for our wedding trip including CL at the GF but next trip was POFQ and it was still a fab holiday.

The Poly is a wondeful resort.

Is it sad that I am already planning on where to go for the next trip too - probably October 2015 to AKL I reckon! :rotfl:

My only concern is that any trip back to Orlando is going to compare unfavourably to this trip.

We are going to be swimming with the dolphins at DC, staying CL at HRH and now CL at the Poly. Can't see us being able to afford that all again.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trip of a lifetime!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every min of those alcoholic beverages lol hehe :goodvibes:rotfl2:
And no so not sad that you are planning another trip for 2015 if you can do it they why not :):)pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter