1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

just trying to make a payment

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by deezeealum, Dec 9, 2012.

1. deezeealum

deezeealum Mouseketeer

I have been on hold now for over 30 minutes trying to make a payment to our current reservation. Does anyone know a better # then the main 407-WDISNEY? TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. rmgreenesq

rmgreenesq Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda

I do not have another number. I mailed them a check. About a week later, i got a receipt via e-mail. If you do not have any time pressure, I can send you the address for Disney's accounts receivable department.

Rick

4. deezeealum

deezeealum Mouseketeer

Rick, thats very kind but after almost 45 minutes I was able to make a payment. Just wish they were as quick to take your payments as they are to take your intial reservation

5. tennessee

tennessee Mouseketeer

if it is a package you can make a payment on line, thats the way I always do it.:cool1:

6. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Room only reservations must be paid over the phone, but packages can be paid online. You get a confirmation via e-mail.

It is good not to call at certain times of day; for instance noon to 1 pm in all times zones, because people are taking a lunch break and calling into CRO. Also, if some new discount is offered; the lines will be tied up for hours.

I find mid-morning (EST) or mid-afternoon are the best times to call while most people are working.

7. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

They probably do not have a full staff on Sunday night.

8. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

This^^.

Weekends in general are busier call times, but the later you're calling the less people are working.

Additionally, with all the website issues there are more people calling to take care of things they'd normally be handling online.

Shadowing PP - mid morning and mid day are great times since people are traditionally working.