Just to let you all know....

EpcotKilterFan

The first to extend her Fish
Just wanted to let my other family know that I am headed to New York City tomorrow morning with the American Red Cross. I will be working with the local Red Cross volunteers and making sure they are put in the right positions to help.

I already sent out my pin swap! So that is one thing that I was able to cross off my list.

My return will be in probably 3 weeks. I do not think that I will be back early. Probably will not have my laptop with me but I am going to try. So I will try and post when I can or I will teach my mom how to post and she can give you updates.

So everyone behave. See you in 3 weeks.

Debbie

I know how dedicated you are in the cause of helping others - we hope and pray for relief to come in some small way to all these victims and their families. Please keep in touch and if there is anything additional that we can do, just let us know. Safe travel! Caroline and Roger

Debbie, you be careful out there!! If you feel like getting away for an evening for a home cooked meal or whatever....call me(phone # coming in email)!! I will come and get you or meet you at the train!

Take care and stay safe,

Leslie

On behalf of all the victims, the rescue workers, their family and friends . . . Thank you so much for all you will do! :)

And back here . . . I promise to keep whining on your behalf ! ;)

Does anyone have one of those Blood Donor pins for trade? :D A very good friend of mine has been searching for them . . . :D

Debbie...you can be sure you will be in the thoughts of all of us here. Our prayers go with you. Stay safe and God bless...Charlene

Bye Debbie.. How noble of you. Wish I could go out and help as well.

And Charlene, cheer up that Mickey for me, please...? Tell him it is all going to be OK

Wanda

.........will be thinking of you lots. Make sure you take care of yourself, and know that everyone will be anxious until you're home safe and sound. I am sure that though the work will be very hard, it will be worth it knowing that you are doing everything you can to help.

Good luck, and Take Care.

I am sending a lot of Pixie dust so that you can take it with you. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers daily while you are gone.

Take special care!

Your Other Mom,
Mary Jo

Take care and God Speed!

Remember when one of your fellow workers has your holy grail, don't hyperventilate!

:D :D

All I can think of to say is Drink Plenty of Water and don?t forget to eat!

Deb take care of yourself. We will miss you on thes boards and in chat but know that the work you will be doing is much more important. And If you need anything form us CTers don't hesitate to ask.

Wow! YOU BE CAREFUL!!!! sorry just the Mom in me.....but please do be careful, and May God Bless you on you trip and keep you safe. Let me know when you get home and we will get together for a mini meet. I still have your pins......

God Bless
cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter