Just switched 1 BR, BW View...

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by TLSnell1981, Oct 31, 2011.

1. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

..to a 1 BR, Lakeview, BLT. We wanted to try something different, also the sleeper chair will be nice. Any suggestions for view requests?

I guess, someone received a nice surprise..I dearly love my Boardwalk view. :goodvibes I hope we won't regret the change, We will spend most of our trip at MK and EPCOT..the monorail makes it easier.

2. jvelasco

jvelasco Earning My Ears

If you want to try for a MK view using Lake view points, request a floor as high up as possible with a room by the north elevators with an even number, which are on the outside curve of BLT. Our 2bd Lake view room had fabulous views of the MK.
    Good luck and have a great trip!

3. DenLo

DenLo DIS Veteran

BLT is shaped like a letter "C". We usually ask for an even number room, so we will be on the outside of the "C" and a high floor. We have gotten a south view of the CR marina and the one of the coveted MK lake views on the north end. Both were excellent rooms and I'd be happy with either again.

We prefer the even number rooms so there is less chance of getting a lake view that means we'll be looking directly at someone else's balcony on the inside of the "C".

4. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

Thanks for the tips. :thumbsup2