Just signing our papers and want to make ressies

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
We just got our papers in the mail on Tuesday and since I want to make some reservations for November, I'm thinking that I probably shouldn't put it off. The problem is, I just called our rep today and he's out until Saturday.

My question is CAN I make reservations now even though our paperwork is in the midst of being processed and who best to call to make those reservations since our rep is out?

Thanks,

Deb

call member services - they should be able to find your member number with your social security number.

The paper work should have included your temporary membership cards.

Call the number for member services on the card and make your reservations.

Congratulations!

My understanding is that as soon as they have your deposit, you can make a reservation.

Like another member mentioned, your paperwork should have included temporary member cards, there should be a numer on them and on the back of the member guidebook. Give them a call and make your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter