Just saying hello checking my fellow screamers & planning a reunion!

Orrrrr this:

TOTElevatorLandingB.jpg

:lmao:

What if the stuff-holders, arent really stuff holders, and it's a ploy to rob the riders, blind. Maybe they go from amusement park board, to amusement park board planning these little 'meets'. They seem AWFULLLY anxious to 'hold our stuff'

Ill carry my stuff on, thank you very much! :rotfl:

:rotfl: To think my kid is going from park to park with out me. :faint: and I know nothing:eek:

Well that day (Thurs 9/13), I will have to make a special trip to MGM, because I'm going to AK, and EPCOT, since it's suggested that they will have the lowest crowds.

Hey Glenda, we're at EPCOT that afternoon too. Maybe we should meet by the IG and ride over together.

Hey Glenda, we're at EPCOT that afternoon too. Maybe we should meet by the IG and ride over together.
There is a chance that I'll be laying flat on my back in my air-conditioned room before the meet! I'm usually out of the parks by noon. BUT, before we go, I'll give you my cell in case I am still out before the meet! :goodvibes

OH! What's "IG" I am terrible with abbreviations.

(Inter-Gallactictransportation, In the line for the Great bus, I am over here Great, Inside Gallery, Indoors finally Great, Irresistable Gmax! . . . :confused3)

There is a chance that I'll be laying flat on my back in my air-conditioned room before the meet! I'm usually out of the parks by noon. BUT, before we go, I'll give you my cell in case I am still out before the meet! :goodvibes

(Inter-Gallactictransportation, In the line for the Great bus, I am over here Great, Inside Gallery, Indoors finally Great, Irresistable Gmax! . . . :confused3)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ive been Disney Message Boarding for TEN years... I have no idea what IG is. :laughing: Your guesses sound pretty good, though! :thumbsup2

:car: I'm the official taxi driver. I don't do closets.:rotfl:

CLOSE-EST, My bad...close-est. :confused3 :rotfl:

I thought it was 'official shorthand' sorry......

It's International Gateway.

It's International Gateway.
Ohhhhhhhh! I'm REALLY terrible with abbreviations! So glad that for the first time, I wasnt the only one who didnt know what it was!

I've never been over to the International Gateway - it's actually on my list! So if I'm near there, I'll meet you there! :wave:

come out come out TOT riders wherever you are....:goodvibes

Its cuz theyre actually making me work at work. The nerve - can you beleive it? Jerks!

;)

for some reasons alot or on vaca... even at work we truly are working harder and shorter lately :sad2:

I am new here but I see the meet is on the 13th the day we get to Disney. What time is it that everyone is meeting? TOT is my favorite ride. I am always the one with a huge smile, and my arms up enjoying the air lift under me. lol Hopefully, I might just be able to sneak over for a ride.

Thanks,
Ang

I am new here but I see the meet is on the 13th the day we get to Disney. What time is it that everyone is meeting? TOT is my favorite ride. I am always the one with a huge smile, and my arms up enjoying the air lift under me. lol Hopefully, I might just be able to sneak over for a ride.

Thanks,
Ang

we're eyeing between 3P and 4P but will finalize as Spet gets closer :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter