Just saw this at the Fort

LONE-STAR

<font color=green>1000 miles to far from Disney<br
I just saw this at FW last week on our trip and thought they where pretty cool due to there size. I thought this may be ideal for someone wanting to take a cart to FW but is lacking the room to haul a full size cart. Here is a link to there site.http://www.outbackviper.com/Default.aspx?PageId=9 The last pic really shows how much smaller they are then a normal cart. Hope this helps someone. It could have saved me a ton.

DSCI0007-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCI0005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCI0006.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCI0004.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCI0008.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't think that would hold me!:scared1:

Yes but you are like me with a toy hauler and 2 carts we really don't need it. But when I had my 5er it would have been nice. Oh and I don't think you weight more then 600lb but that is the limit. :thumbsup2

Yes but you are like me with a toy hauler and 2 carts we really don't need it.

You got that right. I think I picked the wrong time to buy another cart.

Steve I think you, Pete and I should go in on one and cruise it around the fort next 4th of July. Maybe enter it in the cart parade

I kow for sure we would be over the weight capacity. Talk about going slow...I don't think it would move!:scared1:

I can get it moving!!:thumbsup2

If you really think you could get it moving then it might be cool to have. But 10 mph is just to slow. What do you think you could get out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter