Just saw the Magic from Twopalms.com

DisneyBill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DVC Silver
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
For the 1st time ever, I happened to click on twopalms, and sure enough about 30 seconds later, there went the Magic! Amazed at how close the ship seemed to the shore, and how fast it went past the cam. Cool!

Isn't it awesome! I just saw it too...I was waiting for it actually! Last Saturday, I just happened to click on the Port Cam, and saw the wake as it was leaving. I then flipped over to the twopalms and waited for it to pass. Today, I just started watching at about 520. I did see another cruise ship go pass, and I thought maybe I was too late. Hung out for a bit longer and there she was! Just BEAUTIFUL!

Beautiful indeed!!!
623-20-04.jpg

What a great way to start off the first day of spring!

Thanks for the picture, Andy!

Thanks for the picture Andy. My friends are on that cruise and I didn't get home in time to capture it for them! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter