• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just saw that the 7 for 4 offer is back for bookings through Dec 1st.

Disney_1derland

<font color=teal>Enjoys helping to make DISney Mag
On expedia, not sure if anyone else has posted this. It was on my comcast homepage and I clicked it, took me to expedia. Book now-sept 1st and get 7 days for the price of 4 on park hopper tickets.

but it seems to be only on packages booked through expedia :confused3

Disney_1derland said:
On expedia, not sure if anyone else has posted this. It was on my comcast homepage and I clicked it, took me to expedia. Book now-sept 1st and get 7 days for the price of 4 on park hopper tickets.

but it seems to be only on packages booked through expedia :confused3

So, it's just for tickets not the hotel stay?

THis doesnt look like that great of a deal to me.. Anyone else?? It just seems like you get a 7 day park hopper for the price of a 4 day park hopper, which is not much of a break and you have to pay rack rate for the room.

Is this what everyone else is figuring..

Kristy

Not a great deal~ a 4 day adult base is $185, a 7 day adult base is $199. Not a huge savings there... especially if you have to pay rack rate to get it. ;) Add $35 to both to hop...

Nope, it's not a great deal, but I do wonder if it will have anything to do with upcoming deals put out through WDTC themselves. Since there are many people waiting for a new deal for fall, I just wonder if this is an indicator of what may be coming.

anyhow, I just thought it was interesting to open my browser and see this as the first thing to pop up-doesn't do a thing for me, I'm an AP holder :rolleyes:

Princess Mommy said:
Not a great deal~ a 4 day adult base is $185, a 7 day adult base is $199. Not a huge savings there... especially if you have to pay rack rate to get it. ;) Add $35 to both to hop...

the prices on mousesavers says:
4 day base is $197 + $35 (hopping) = $232
7 day w/hopping and advance purchase discount = $237

looks even worse now, huh?

The flyer I just picked up from my local Disney store has a 4 day hopper as $220, a 7 day as $223. The Expedia site states you will save on average $25 per person. Where are they getting that figure from? :confused3

maxiesmom said:
The flyer I just picked up from my local Disney store has a 4 day hopper as $220, a 7 day as $223. The Expedia site states you will save on average $25 per person. Where are they getting that figure from? :confused3

Who knows :confused3 again, not a great deal but interesting to see it being offered at a time when disney isn't offering any codes or discounts to the general public, makes you wonder what if anything is coming from them.

Just an FYI about expedia:

When I was at Disney last week waiting in line at guest services at Epcot, there were several different groups of people there who were trying to get their expedia packages all worked out. Seems they had all kinds of problems with getting their tickets, etc. One man told me he has done nothing his whole vacation except yell at these people on the phone. He had been there for three days so far and STILL didnt have his park tickets. another woman was on the phone with them in line and expedia was supposedly faxing their tickets to guest services...but when she got up there...they still didnt have them.

I guess the Disney-expedia working together thing is still new..and they dont have all the bugs worked out yet! (at least that is what a CM told one of the guests).

I saw and checked it out last night. It's not like the 7 for 4 the offered before where you got 3 nights of free room and tickets, you have to buy a package with air and hotel for 7 nights at the Expedia price. The flights they gave me were Delta and when I priced their package and booking on my own and I could get better times and cheaper if I booked it on my own on AirTran (the flight home they offered me left Orlando at 5:40 am which is just not happening for my family!). Once you book air and 7 nights hotel then I guess you can buy a MYW ticket for 7 days for the price of 4 but that really is only saving $14 per adult and $12 per child. For us it would be cheaper to get cheaper air with better flight times on our own, a rack rate room and paying for 7 day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter