Just received pin in mail

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Lillabelle0, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Lillabelle0

Lillabelle0 Mouseketeer

Just received a pin for 5 nights/6 days for adults. The kids stay, play and dine for free! Is that a good deal? Can I post the amount? It would be tough to go during the listed times, but there appears to be other options if I call a CM. :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BabyRN

BabyRN DIS Veteran

You can post the amount, just not the pin itself.

4. RayJay

RayJay DIS Veteran

Double check to see if there is a pin on it, my kids stay for free was just
    a flyer, no pin code. I don't think it matters though.

RayJay

5. SweetPeasMom2

SweetPeasMom2 DIS Veteran

Mine has a pin at the bottom, right under the phone number.

6. Lillabelle0

Lillabelle0 Mouseketeer

It has a pin. I checked it before I posted. I don't get these very often!!!! I see others have received it as well. Now I just have to decide which of the offers I have received are better and what time of the year to go. It seems that the only week I can go on play, dine, etc. deal is Easter. The only week we can go on the 40% deal is end of May, early June. Guess I will have to look more into the 4/3 deal. I image Easter week is crowded :confused3 and I know June is hot. We have been there at that time before. Decisions, decisions. But at least I have options. :)