Just received pin in mail

Lillabelle0

Mouseketeer
Just received a pin for 5 nights/6 days for adults. The kids stay, play and dine for free! Is that a good deal? Can I post the amount? It would be tough to go during the listed times, but there appears to be other options if I call a CM. :thumbsup2

Just received a pin for 5 nights/6 days for adults. The kids stay, play and dine for free! Is that a good deal? Can I post the amount? It would be tough to go during the listed times, but there appears to be other options if I call a CM. :thumbsup2

Double check to see if there is a pin on it, my kids stay for free was just
a flyer, no pin code. I don't think it matters though.

RayJay

It has a pin. I checked it before I posted. I don't get these very often!!!! I see others have received it as well. Now I just have to decide which of the offers I have received are better and what time of the year to go. It seems that the only week I can go on play, dine, etc. deal is Easter. The only week we can go on the 40% deal is end of May, early June. Guess I will have to look more into the 4/3 deal. I image Easter week is crowded :confused3 and I know June is hot. We have been there at that time before. Decisions, decisions. But at least I have options. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter