Just received my "Vacation Magic & Member Getaway Package

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
The funny thing is .... I was looking for the Members Getaway resorts & point charts in our recent 2006 Planner and couldnt find it. Then i decided the heck with it and went out to get my mail and can you believe there it was, what a great surprise, I :love: getting DVC mail !

Check out the new point chart for DL disneyland hotel value season sun. thru thurs. 19 points fri & sat 30 points standard view.......

Adventurs by Disney Hawaii, Italy, London/Paris, Canadian Rockies Costa Rica, Wyoming eachone for a stay of 7 or 8 nights , between 403-497 points per adult.

2007 Disney Cruise point chart for the 10 11 night Mediterranean/Trans atlantic

a beautiful Map and Info on Resorts for the disney collection, world passport collectio, concierge collection, & adventure collection.

Did i say " I :love: :love: :love: :love: Getting mail from DVC !

I was excited to find there were 3 World Passport locations in Texas!! 160 points is not bad for a local get away. If anyone has ANY info on these locations, I would love to hear it!

I thought it was funny that they recommend you keep this guide in your Planner Pocket and it doesnt fit! LOL!!

I do like the map, it is much easier to see where we can go instead of looking at a really long list that doesnt really tell you what part of the state the resorts are in.

Being a west coaster I loved seeing the Disneyland points! I agree the map was great too! I love our Disney trips, but it's nice to know we have other options too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter