Just received my Mickey Moms Club pkg!!!

belle1627

<font color=green>Mom was right!<br><font color=da
Just checked the mail and voila, there was an envelope from the MMC!!!! Inside the folder is:

Welcome letter
Pocket book - on the go info
Order cards for the DVD
DVD to watch
Disney Trading Pins (yotmd tink pins 2)
Car magnet (mmc)
mouse pad (mmc)
stickers (fab5 characters)

I got mine two days ago. I though the packet was really cute. I played the "main event" for WDW last night with the kids. I liked it - my kids got frustrated b/c the characters flash by so quickly - but they are just shy of turning 3 and I don't suspect that is the intended audience age.

I was really hoping to get mine today..others from NJ have gotten theirs already :(.....

I got mine but not sure if it came yesterday or today as I didn't check my mail. I am in Oregon, last name starts with "M"...not sure how they are mailing them out??

LOVE the pins! Want to put the magnet on my truck but afraid it will "walk away".

I received my packet this past Monday. I liked the two Tinker Bell pins with one for trading.

i was just there ha and the people on there are saying your chance to get the packet are over? i am extremely confused so i dont know where to go from here sorry:confused3

Got my Mickey Mom's Club packet this past week too. I was so excited when I saw the package-I thought for sure I had one a YOMD vacation. I always getting excited when I get mail from the mouse! It was a package of pixie dust. I wasn't expecting it and the kids were thrilled to get the stickers and new video. It is always fun to be surprised!:wizard:

I think the MMC ( I have already created a acronym!) members are only people who applied to the Mom's Panel. I don't think you can sign up anywhere now.

Looking forward to more goodies....hopefully. Haven't checked out the Mom's Panel site yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter