Just realized I had enouth in MyPoints to cashout...

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by DWofjdads2, Sep 8, 2001.

1. DWofjdads2

DWofjdads2 I love my 1967 Camaro - zoom zoom

for a $10 WebCertificate. I went to the spend site, went through the fields & answered their questions only to be told that they couldn't process my request at this time.

I checked other areas of their site after that & couldn't get on so I figured that maybe the site was going down or having problems (or whatever).

I went back a few minutes ago to try to get my WebCert again only to find out that there are only 85 MyPoints in my account! I e-mailed them, but won't hear back from them tonight. Just a little discusted & hoping for the best.

Any one else have this problem & if so, was it easily fixed??

Please let me know what you can & thanks for your help,

Jackie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

Here is their number, call them and make them restore your points! 1-888-262-4528

4. bashful64

bashful64 <font color=teal>Hello<br><font color=blue>A touch

The first thing I would do is go to the account section and look at the transactions you have for this week. See if the webcert redemption shows up there.

5. Wheelsie

Wheelsie DIS Veteran

Yeah I agree...look at your account...they likely conducted your transaction right after they came back up! :)

6. DWofjdads2

DWofjdads2 I love my 1967 Camaro - zoom zoom

The e-mail said that they were currently out of webcerts & that, if by 10/23/01 they do not have them back in, I will get my points back.

I checked my account & it said that I have the 1350 points pending purchase... so I guess it's resolved, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) we're leaving for Disney on 10/27/01. That won't give me enough time to get my card but I guess I'll get to use it for something other than the trip!

Just wanted to give you a quick update.

Jackie

7. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

I would still call them. Tell them that you want the points put back into your account, that it insane to expect you to wait over a month and then *maybe* they will have webcerts in stock. You could order a paper gc and get before then!

8. Wheelsie

Wheelsie DIS Veteran

Well if its any consolation...
    You may STILL get your cert b4 your trip

I redeemed my points on a Sat and got my certs that Tues... :)

9. bashful64

bashful64 <font color=teal>Hello<br><font color=blue>A touch

I redeemed for a webcert at the beginning of August and it said that I wouldn't get it until mid September. I actually received it about 2 weeks later...so there is hope for you.