Just realized do i even need this many days?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by prune1977, Jul 23, 2013.

1. prune1977

prune1977 DIS Veteran

So in sept we're going to BC for 7 nights, day we get there & checkout day are both a wash. So we're going to HS, TL, MK, resort day, BB, & Epcot. We've got a 6 day park with waterparks & more booked but do we even need more than 4?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

If you are only doing three park days and two waterpark days, I'd change the tickets. It will save you a bit of money. It looks to me like you only need a 3-day ticket with the water park and more add-on.

And if you decide to change what you are doing later, you can add a day to the tickets at guest services if necessary.

4. akl-fan

akl-fan DIS Veteran

I think 3 would be fine, i would call and try to change your package.

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I agree with the pp's. I think a 3 day ticket with WP&M would be fine since you are only planning on going to 3 out of the 4 parks.

6. Dsnyfireman

Dsnyfireman Mouseketeer

I think at least 4. If you want to do one day that you hit all he rides you really like and just bounce from park to park. One day per park is not enough for MK and EPCOT for us.

7. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Sounds like us, as well. :thumbsup2

8. prune1977

prune1977 DIS Veteran

Yea looks like if I change to 4 it will save us about $114 total or 3 will save us about $185, hmmm I think about just enough to add another night :)