Just paid off our vacation!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Disneymom83, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Disneymom83

Disneymom83 Mouseketeer

I'm so excited because I paid our vacation entirely today :cool1: We will be staying at the All Star Sports resort April 18-21. I also just purchased the annual passes. Its our first time being passholders ::yes:: We are doing a smaller trip this year due to the new addition thats coming this summer! We are in the works of planning a week long vacation for next spring/summer at the AOA in a cars suite! DS3 will love it!! He will of course be 4 almost 5 by that time.... I'm just really excited to be going again after two years....

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kimnvbva

kimnvbva Mouseketeer

Congrats! Such a good feeling knowing that everything is paid for and planned out! Kick back and relax! Enjoy your vacation!! :thumbsup2

4. aml3679

aml3679 Kita's Mom

Congratulations. I have about 3/4ths paid. Not due until October 18th but I will feel better once it is paid.

5. Disneymom83

Disneymom83 Mouseketeer

Thank you!! It is a great feeling! This one hasn't even started yet and I'm already wanting to plan next years :rotfl2:

6. starousse

starousse DIS Veteran

Congratulations!! I just did the same myself. I'm usually one to pay late, however I'm so relieved that I was able to pay it off early. Now I can relax and count down the days till May.