Just need Pepsi and Water/ Sept 30,2015

connie1042

DIS Veteran
Anyone going to the World and will be going to get groceries? We are only staying 3 nights, so don't want much. Staying at CBR. I know we could get the water at Hess, but not the Pepsi. Garden grocer, which we usually use needs 40 dollar order and 14 delivery charge. If you are willing to help me, PM me. Thanks so much

Have you tried Amazon Prime Pantry? I see a 12-pack at $4.48 which probably isn't all that bad. I sent 2-boxes of stuff down for my daughter and her friends a few weeks ago with no issues at all. I believe the delivery charge is $4/6 ..can't remember.

Thank You so much GAN. My daughter has Amazon Prime, and can get just what I need. How much ahead did you order and send?

I believe they say to allow 3-4 days, so I would suggest maybe 5-days in advance so it's there a day or two before you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter