Just me against the World – A solo weekend trip to WDW Sept2012~ Updated:MK morning

Hi Tracy!

Loving all of your latest updates! I can't believe I missed so many!

Your Epcot day looked fantastic -a nd I love the photo of you with Belle... I have never seen her in her yellow dress in the parks before.

Looks like you had a great time meeting Judy and her family. What was the restaurant called that you ate at? I guess I didn't realize there were dining options at the Swan and Dolphin...

I also wanted to stop by and wish you a...

mickey-mouse-disney-christmas.jpg

D~

Thinking of you in your sister's house with all of those people/children and wondering if you are still asleep...:rotfl:
I am just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing more holiday wishes.

Hi Tracy!

Loving all of your latest updates! I can't believe I missed so many!

Your Epcot day looked fantastic -a nd I love the photo of you with Belle... I have never seen her in her yellow dress in the parks before.

Looks like you had a great time meeting Judy and her family. What was the restaurant called that you ate at? I guess I didn't realize there were dining options at the Swan and Dolphin...

I also wanted to stop by and wish you a...

D~
Merry Christmas, D! Hope you and your family have a festive day!
The meeting with Bell was very random! The restaurant was Garden Grove. We kind of ended up at it by default because we were looking at ADRs so late, there wasn’t much available.

Thinking of you in your sister's house with all of those people/children and wondering if you are still asleep...:rotfl:
I am just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing more holiday wishes.

Merry Christmas Judy, We are just waiting for a couple big kids to wake up! It's only 8:45 now, Dinner is at 1 so that's when mostly everyone will be showing up.
Hope you have a Merry and Bright Christmas, give your children a hug for me!

The meeting with Bell was very random! The restaurant was Garden Grove. We kind of ended up at it by default because we were looking at ADRs so late, there wasn’t much available.
If only Belle's new place in Fantasyland had been open...THAT would have been more to your liking, oui?? But there would have NOT been any characters!
Merry Christmas Judy, We are just waiting for a couple big kids to wake up! It's only 8:45 now, Dinner is at 1 so that's when mostly everyone will be showing up.
Hope you have a Merry and Bright Christmas, give your children a hug for me!

Hugs back from all of us to you!!! I am glad the morning was not starting at 5 AM for you and pray all was fun and festive. :love::love: my dear friend!

Yes, Judy, BOG would have been very cool, even without characters!
I had a great Christmas but have been sick the last couple of days :sick:

Ok, where where we? The next morning was my last day and it was Magic Kingdom day!

Was moving super slow this morning, despite my best intentions I was late a missed rope drop. First stop was the main man Mickey.

Photo0239FourBySix.jpg

Started walking down main street and these guys showed up:
101_3632.jpg

When I reached the castle the dream along with Mickey was starting-I really liked it and mix of characters.

101_3681.jpg

101_3676.jpg

101_3654.jpg

After the show, Tomorrowland was the next stop.

Photo0315FourBySix.jpg

Rode Space mountain, Not my fav ride I found it very shaky. People mover was cute. Space ranger was fun and I felt an intense need to beat my score so I stood in the standby20 mins so not bad at all. (And I did beat my first score)

Photo0325FourBySix.jpg

Walked over to Fanasityland and grabbed a fastpass for Dumbo. Watched Mickey’s phismagica, which was cute, I liked as the songs are my favorite part of Disney movies. Walked over to splash mountain ( it was super hot). I wasn't eligible for another fastpass so stood in the kind of long standby line. ILOVESPLASH! So much fun! Road twice through standby. Got off the second time just in time to catch the parade.

101_3711.jpg

Have I mentioned yet how hot it was? So had a slush before riding splash again.

It was then my fastpass window for dumbo so back around to fantasy land I went.

Dumbo is a beautiful ride.
101_3750.jpg

101_3758.jpg

I was tired and hot so decided to go back to the resort for a rest.

I have lost my mind! I KNOW for a fact I responded to this and yet...my post is gone!:confused3:confused3 Did I dream it? I need my poor old head :headache: checked. I was teasing you about being late to rope drop because we kept you up too late the night before!

LOVE Buzz and you look so sweet discovering Stitch! Praying you are feeling MUCH better.I love your pic with the BIG CHEESE and his wife...AKA my love, Minnie!

Dream of Disney when your meetings get too boring! :hug:

I have lost my mind! I KNOW for a fact I responded to this and yet...my post is gone!:confused3:confused3 Did I dream it? I need my poor old head :headache: checked. I was teasing you about being late to rope drop because we kept you up too late the night before!

LOVE Buzz and you look so sweet discovering Stitch! Praying you are feeling MUCH better.I love your pic with the BIG CHEESE and his wife...AKA my love, Minnie!

Dream of Disney when your meetings get too boring! :hug:

How strange - twilight zone again with cats and missing posts.

You told me to get to rope drop and then kept me up too late :laughing:

Yes, I'll dream of Disney! Can't wait to get there again. :wizard:
I really don't like the facilatator of these meetings, though. He puts people on the spot and I hate that.

How strange - twilight zone again with cats and missing posts.
I am typing a post, I hope it is here tomorrow!
You told me to get to rope drop and then kept me up too late :laughing:
It was all our fault! But SO worth it to us...the kids were saying tonight you know them so well!
Yes, I'll dream of Disney! Can't wait to get there again. :wizard:
I really don't like the facilatator of these meetings, though. He puts people on the spot and I hate that.

Lets go now!!! I want to go NOW!!!! Right NOW!!! If I say it enough, will it happen??? NOW PLEASE!!!!!

As for the facilitator...how rude! :furious::furious:

Still celebrating Christmas at our house...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 How about you??? :hyper::listen::hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter