just looking for people to talk to, i guess?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by EmilysUnstable, Dec 28, 2012.

1. EmilysUnstable

EmilysUnstable Earning My Ears

hey.

my name is emily (or em) but prefer emily.

i'm 25, i'm from london in the UK- and i'm bipolar (as well as a few other things)

i'm a bit of a disney fan (ever since i was young) i remember watching disney movies... my first being fantasia, then moving on to things like 101 dalmatians, lion king, alladin, etc etc- lion king is my best, by the way

i've been to parris, and i've been to orlando... but, now my mental/ physical health has got so bad, i know i could never go back which is ashame as i enjoyed my experiences their

a couple months ago, i somehow came across the diss information station... no idea how, but found it- and i joined in hope to recapture some old memories really

and then.. well i found the forums and signed up- just to see if i could connect with anyone at all to talk about, well... my mental health issues, disney, general stuff.. i know it's probably not a post you read every day- but i could really do with conversation out here in this isolated mind of mine!

thanks,

emily

2. nfrank

nfrank Mouseketeer

Hi Emily!

My name is Nate. I actually just took my first trip to WDW last October. I suffer from clinical depression. I have been very lucky; spending ~2 years on antidepressants, until I eventually worked myself off of them. I'm a big Disney fan, and I hope to go back to WDW again in either March or May.

If you ever want to chat, I'd be glad to!

3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

Welcome!

4. EmilysUnstable

EmilysUnstable Earning My Ears

thanks mettro.... how are you?

at Nate, how was your trip?

not sure i can remember much about it myself... but i do remember some of the best parts of it

will talk to you for sure- when i've worked out how to talk privately to someone