Just Keep Swimming - March 31-April 7, 2013 - Closing Thoughts (Updated 5/17)

I AM FINALLY HERE AND I AM SO EXCITED.

OHMYGOD I AM FLIPPING OUT OVER BLT RIGHT NOW.

As you can see, I’m only a little excited to stay there. Only a little. Yup.

One question: do you check-in in the BLT lobby? For some odd reason, I thought you check-in in the Contemporary lobby. I am weird like that.

Your villa is incredible. HOLY CRAP.

I used to LOVE Build a Bear. I swear I had about 20 of those stuffed animals.

WL from BLT omg ♥

That ice cream from Chef Mickey’s looks like pineapple dole whip. …or is it just moi?

I just love the Top of the World Lounge. You should go check it out sometime!

Joining in! Love seeing BLT...we'll be staying there for 2 nights in Aug for our first time. Might be a little too modern for my taste but Meg will LOVE it!
Funny you were there on those dates. I was SOOOO tempted to take a brief solo trip on 4/1-4/4 while Meg was in DC with school! Flights prices were so low, and I would love to see F&G, but you can imagine what she thought of that idea. :rotfl: I didn't feel (too) bad about not going when I saw how crowded it was.

:welcome: Yay you are here !! I am so glad you girls are feeling better and just in time for the weekend :rotfl:

I prefer more traditional decor as well, but I really enjoyed BLT. There is a really great amount of light and the artwork is so cool and has nice bright colors. We loved it !!

I have thought of going without my family, too, but they would be so unhappy if I did that. Plus, would it be as much fun ?? I dunno.

It was really crowded, but not any more crowded than when we went during Thanksgiving. Near the end of the week, I didn't think it was bad at all.

I AM FINALLY HERE AND I AM SO EXCITED.

OHMYGOD I AM FLIPPING OUT OVER BLT RIGHT NOW.

Hey Meg !!! I am so happy you are here !! BLT is the absolute Bomb-diggity. You are going to LOVE it !!!

As you can see, Im only a little excited to stay there. Only a little. Yup.

You should be. It is my new favorite resort.

One question: do you check-in in the BLT lobby? For some odd reason, I thought you check-in in the Contemporary lobby. I am weird like that.

You used to check in at the Comtemporary, but now you check in a BLT. A legit question.

Your villa is incredible. HOLY CRAP.

Yeah ... it was awesome. What view do you and your mum have for August ??

I used to LOVE Build a Bear. I swear I had about 20 of those stuffed animals.

OMG - DD keeps bringing the stuffed animals home. We are having a garage sale tomorrow, So I hope to get rid of some of them.

WL from BLT omg e

Yeah - I didn't realize it was that close.

That ice cream from Chef Mickeys looks like pineapple dole whip. &or is it just moi?

I thought the same thing, but no. Just strangly colored ice milk stuff.

I just love the Top of the World Lounge. You should go check it out sometime!

I did. Just not that night. I was just too tired and I knew I would have a chance later in the week. Just imagine the awesome photos you can get up there now with your new camera.

I think our DD's might be the same personality. We have so many of those darn BAB and BADino's and they "need" more. :scared: She just got the Princess bear for Easter. Thank God she didn't see the rainbow dinosaur. Is it bad to say I'd like to have a "Build - A - Fire" cookout with them.

When is the next trip? I really think we'd have a blast hanging out and people watching together. Last trip I saw a lot of super high heels too. Reminds me of the Modern Family episode when Jay buys Gloria the Minnie Mouse slippers and suddenly she's this sweet little woman. True story I'm sure.

I'm late, but here!!!

BLT looks like a great resort! I love your pictures around there!

DD's Build-a-Dino is awesome! Love the shades! :cool2:

Love the update and all your photos!

BLT looks gorgeous! I never think I want to stay at the CR until I see photos of it and remember how convenient it is to MK and Epcot, lol.

I think our DD's might be the same personality. We have so many of those darn BAB and BADino's and they "need" more. :scared: She just got the Princess bear for Easter. Thank God she didn't see the rainbow dinosaur. Is it bad to say I'd like to have a "Build - A - Fire" cookout with them.

When is the next trip? I really think we'd have a blast hanging out and people watching together. Last trip I saw a lot of super high heels too. Reminds me of the Modern Family episode when Jay buys Gloria the Minnie Mouse slippers and suddenly she's this sweet little woman. True story I'm sure.

Hahahahaha ...Build-A-Fire !!! Sooo funny. I will birng mine over and we will have a big fire.

Our next trip is 8/30-9/4. We would love to hang with you guys. Your kids and mine are the same age and they would have a blast together.

It sure would help if I subscribed to this. Golly gee wiz.

Yay !! Thanks !!

I'm late, but here!!!

BLT looks like a great resort! I love your pictures around there!

DD's Build-a-Dino is awesome! Love the shades! :cool2:

Hey Sara !! I am happy you are here !!

BLT was amazing !!

Just what we needed .. another stuffed animal.

Love the update and all your photos!

BLT looks gorgeous! I never think I want to stay at the CR until I see photos of it and remember how convenient it is to MK and Epcot, lol.

Thanks !!

BLT was nicer than the Contemporary, I think. It was really nice to be so close the MK. We LOVED it !!!

Day 2 – Part 1

We got up early and headed to EMH (8 AM) at Hollywood Studios

We headed with the masses over to Toy Story Mania

DH snagged some fast passes with a return time of 9:15 AM. We hopped in line to ride. The wait said 20 minutes, but it was more like 10-15.

DS was never in the mood for photos.

DS wanted to ride RnR, so we headed that way

The wait was already up to 40 minutes and they had just opened the single rider line. So he did that and I waited for him outside.

It really does not look too terribly crowded in this round of pix. I bet you were happy to bypass that super long wheelchair line at TSM. I have seen that line backed up outside and around the wall before.

I just paid off May/June and guess what!!! We share TWO days in August!!! I check out to drive home on Sept 1st. :yay:

I love this! We are taking our first trip in July and staying at OKW, but my plan is to go back and eventually stay at each DVC villas. BLT looks awesome!

It really does not look too terribly crowded in this round of pix. I bet you were happy to bypass that super long wheelchair line at TSM. I have seen that line backed up outside and around the wall before.

I just paid off May/June and guess what!!! We share TWO days in August!!! I check out to drive home on Sept 1st. :yay:

We were at early magic hours still, so it wasn't too bad just yet. Most everyone was at TSM or RnR. I actually walked through to get on the ride so I wouldn't have to wait in the wheelchair line. It does seem to take a little longer sometimes.

Yay for two days !! We are staying at the Beach Club, so you will have to come over and swim with us. Will they let us do that ?? I'm not sure. OR we can meet at the water park. Or whatever. That will be so exciting. Don't you dare change your trip !!!!!

hey meg !!! I am so happy you are here !! Blt is the absolute bomb-diggity. You are going to love it !!!

I KNOW. I can't wait. :banana:

you used to check in at the comtemporary, but now you check in a blt. A legit question.

well thank you!!! I was like "am i imagining things?"

yeah ... It was awesome. What view do you and your mum have for august ??

we have a lake view! That was all that was open.

just imagine the awesome photos you can get up there now with your new camera.

omg it is gonna be ridiculous.

I love this! We are taking our first trip in July and staying at OKW, but my plan is to go back and eventually stay at each DVC villas. BLT looks awesome!

I love OKW. I love them all. We have one left to stay at which is Beach Club in September. Can't wait to stay at that one.

You got a good jump start at TSM! I love that queue, so very fun.
RnR is my favourite!

When you go during Spring Break, you can't sleep in or you will miss everything.

Yay!! Just got here but all caught up. Wow, BLT looks amazing!! I love all your pictures from day one. Your kids are getting so big! They grow up so fast, don't they ;). Looking forward to next update. -Amanda

Yay!! Just got here but all caught up. Wow, BLT looks amazing!! I love all your pictures from day one. Your kids are getting so big! They grow up so fast, don't they ;). Looking forward to next update. -Amanda

Hey Amanda !! I am so glad you are here !!

They are growing so fast !! Like little weeds they are !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter