Just Had To Share....

sunking

Tag Fairy? We don't need no stinkin' Tag Fairy.
I have booked a quick 4 day trip for my daughter and I to attend the DVC Expedition Everest preview in January. We are flying down on Airtran at 07:00 on 01/26 and staying at Pop Century for 3 nights and arriving home Sunday 01/29 at around Midnight. Very excited about this last minute surprise trip. Didn't expect it but I kept telling the wife that I would be going down for the preview once they announced the dates.

Got $118 round trip from Philly to Orlando and $99 room rate at Pop Century. This will be the last trip for these annual passes as they expire mid-February.

Yep, I'm pretty excited!!!!

Anyone else making the trip down just for the EE preview?

Congrats Sunking :cool1:

One of the many things that we miss about living near Philly (we were in Montgomery County) is the ability to find cheap and DIRECT air to MCO.

Hope you will share your impressions of Everest!

I'll be there 1/24 - 2/1. It's just lucky that the E:E Sneak Peak is happening at the same time. Am hoping that this one AP card carrying, solo traveler will be allowed to ride while there. I can keep my fingers crossed, can't I?!

Have a great trip, Sunking! I know you will - cuz I sure will!

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter