• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got in on ****FREE DINING**** for our November trip!!!!

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: .....................I am just out of my mind with excitement! We are doing a grand gathering and were able to upgrade to free dining for our whole group. Besides DH, DS's, and myself, everyone else are newbies. What a trip it will be!
Anyone else get in on it yet???????

What a wonderful surprise!

I hope they offer something similar for March!

SWEET!! You go girl! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this opportunity. The Pixie Dust is flying already!!

pixiedust:

What a wonderful surprise!

I hope they offer something similar for March!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

SWEET!! You go girl! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this opportunity. The Pixie Dust is flying already!!
pixiedust:

Thanks, it is so nice to be able to share my excitement with other people who "get it" (I know it's corny but it is true). I sure hope other DISer's are able to get in on such a great deal.

Congrats!!! :cool1: We got free dining for our Dec trip. :woohoo:

Argh - I just called to inquire about discounts and got a cruddy cm. Clearly this woman is at some other call center because she was NOT disneyfied in any way. I don't have the visa and I have booked through a TA but I thought I could at least call to see if there were any discounts (realizing that I would need go through my TA to make any changes). Well the CM was very curt and told me nothing. She said that she wasn't even aware of any free dining.

So I guess I have to wait for a public code to come out for my TA to work on. I'm sure my TA is on it like white on rice, but I'm just too impatient :(

Did anyone get the discount for 11/30 - 12./6? I wonder if that time frame is covered at all? TIA

Argh - I just called to inquire about discounts and got a cruddy cm. Clearly this woman is at some other call center because she was NOT disneyfied in any way. I don't have the visa and I have booked through a TA but I thought I could at least call to see if there were any discounts (realizing that I would need go through my TA to make any changes). Well the CM was very curt and told me nothing. She said that she wasn't even aware of any free dining.

So I guess I have to wait for a public code to come out for my TA to work on. I'm sure my TA is on it like white on rice, but I'm just too impatient :(

Did anyone get the discount for 11/30 - 12./6? I wonder if that time frame is covered at all? TIA

If you go to the main page and look under updates, the info is there. BTW, If you know anyone who has a Disney Visa and would let you put the $200 deposit on it, that would also work.

If you go to the main page and look under updates, the info is there. BTW, If you know anyone who has a Disney Visa and would let you put the $200 deposit on it, that would also work.

I don't think these specials are really listed on the "specials page". I see no mention of free dining :confused3 just the general fall package discounts. But I could be just reading it too quickly.

I just changed half of my ressies to this. It was cheaper to keep the other half on my pin code. But I did save $176. They did make me pay $200 with my Disney Visa to qualify for the free dining. We are very excited. That will pay my tips for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter