Just got great Eurostar for Dec!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Lisa1976, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Lover of all things Disney

Its our 5th wedding anniversary on the 15th December, we would have loved to be in Florida for it, but pennies dont stretch that far.

I did enquire with Eurostar a while ago for 13th - 16th December but was quoted £90 each return, didn't book it at the time. Just had a play about this afternoon and managed to get direct Eurostar trains to DLP for £120 for the two of us return, how good is that!

Just have to think about where we can stay, would love the Disneyland Hotel, but pennies definately wont stretch to that :)

I'm so excited right now! :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ema74

ema74 Addicted to everything with Ears

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done booking your train!!! That is a good price!

Would you consider staying at the Cheyenne? We like this hotel, nice and clean... Never stayed in the pink hotel but honestly, I'd save some more and go to Florida (never been) than staying in the Disneyland Hotel... Each to their own I guess...

Good luck picking the hotel. :thumbsup2

4. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Lover of all things Disney

We have stayed in Cheyenne before and its nice as its not too far away and within walking distance too. I found a great price for it for the three nice £214 all in. We don't need tickets as we have our annual prices.

5. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

Great news. :goodvibes

6. Ljay

Ljay Mouseketeer

yay! i might see you there, im going on 14th dec by eurostar.

we booked through a travel agent, we paid abit more than that for the eurostar, quite a bit more....:confused:we would of liked to have gone leisure class, but that was nearly as dear as the hotel for 3 nights:scared1:

but i dont mind! im sooo happy we are going! NPB Admiral's floor!:yay: just been reading reviews looks quite positive:)

7. cannp123165

cannp123165 <font color=green>Very Quizzical<font color=teal>

That's great news! :)