just got free jetblue tix!!

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by d0peychik, Feb 18, 2005.

1. d0peychik

d0peychik disney feen

stood outside in the freezing cold for 3 hours and then another 2 inside the prudential but me and fiance just got roundtrip tix anywhere jet blue goes. Now we don't have to pay for tix for our honeymoon this october. so excited!! :banana: of course now i'm still thawing out.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

That's great! I heard about this. I am too far from Boston and with 2 little ones in school, to even try this. I also am not creative enough to come dressed as a destinaton!

What did you wear?

Congrats!!!!

4. Deesknee

Deesknee <font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)

congratulations!! What were you dressed as? I wanted to go but Dh didn't want to take the day off. As we have a toddler it was out of the question.

Did you hit Filenes basement bridal gown sale also? Fox 25 was showing it live. There was a woman there in her bikini. :rotfl2:

5. d0peychik

d0peychik disney feen

just wore my mickey sweatshirt and my ears. he wore a suit and said he was a dc politian. There were alot of crazy and creative costumes, alot of people in bathing suits and vegas themes. i loved it when people showed up at 830 thinking they actually had a chance. we got there at 6 and were at the very end of those that got the tickets. (only 8 people behind us got them)

6. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

I thought of you when they showed it on the news tonight. I was wondering what you dressed up as...so hoping it wasn't the lady as a clown or the folks in their bathing suits!!!! Brrrrrr. Congratulations!