Just got back!

SaraJR

DIS Veteran
So i plan to do a blog for each day i was there for a detailed report on the trip but i did an over all report blog and dont worry i didnt forget all the help i got here, i did reference and link it :) there is one thing i didnt include in the blog i want to share here though, on my first night during wishes I GOT ENGAGED! basically my dream proposal! i couldnt include it in the blog because we arent making the the official announcement until December but i really wanted to share that! I will also have posts on disneybounding soon :) http://alovingvegan.blogspot.ca/2015/11/over-all-trip-report-today-is-good-day.html please feel free to subscribe and share also as i do my reports for the days i will link them here :) thanks everyone for the help and support it was an amazing trip! My FIANCE is hooked too! we're already planning to return :D

i saw another couple im pretty sure had also just gotten engaged its amazing being surrounded by so much love and positivity

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter