Just got back from WDW

ekelrock

Earning My Ears
Hey there everyone!

Me and my girlfriend just got back from our first Disney trip and by golly did we have a blast. We are both young adults (mid 20s) and, while I had been to WDW once when I was about 10, she had never been before. It was a childhood dream of hers to visit and see all her favorite characters, so that's what I got her for Valentine's Day this year! :flower3:

Anyways, the trip was awesome, we stayed for 4 nights because that was all the time I could get off from work. Honestly, I could have stayed for another 2 weeks if I were allowed. There's just so much to see and do!

The reason I'm joining this forum, especially after the trip, is that I was looking into ordering our PhotoPass pictures and my girlfriend mentioned that sometimes people group up to order them, in order to lower the cost. ($170 is a bit much for the few dozen pictures we had taken.) I was hoping that you guys on the forum might be able shed some light on this option and perhaps point me in the right direction..?

Thanks in advance for any advice, and have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!