Just got back from our first cruise, wanted to share some pics!

DisnyMik said:
Wonderful pictures! If you don't mind me asking what kind of camera did you use? They are so clear! I am hoping to get a new camera in the near future.

Thanks! I have a canon 50D (which has been replaced by the 60D and 7D) with a 24-104 f/4 lens

ACDSNY said:
You're very talented with your camera, I love the pics! We have a little over a year before we'll see CC. So far out of four trips to the island we've only been able to dock twice. :worried:

Thank you! We're you not able to dock because of weather?

Thank you! We're you not able to dock because of weather?

Mostly due to sea conditions and wind, once in Jan 2011 and then again Nov 2011. Luckily for the Nov 2011 we were on a B2B cruise on the Dream so we had another chance later in the week.

It's been a week and a half since we got off the ship, and I'm still suffering from post-cruise depression :(

It's been a week and a half since we got off the ship, and I'm still suffering from post-cruise depression :(

Tell me about it! (we were on that cruise too!) We just got home from our vacation last night. (We did Disney after the cruise.) I'm not ready to get back to the real world yet!

Thanx 4 posting the great pics. i love the stormy shot from CC. we stayed on the ship till it slowed to a sprinkle. We still had plenty of time with great weather after the storm passed.

Your pictures are great! I know about post cruise depression and pre-cruise anticipation. Got off the Wonder June 11th, booked the Dream for Jul 14, 2013. Seemed like such a long time till our next cruise so I booked another cruise on the Dream for 11 Nov. Wish we could cruise at least once a month!!!!!

Great photos! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you!

Tell me about it! (we were on that cruise too!) We just got home from our vacation last night. (We did Disney after the cruise.) I'm not ready to get back to the real world yet!

Thanx 4 posting the great pics. i love the stormy shot from CC. we stayed on the ship till it slowed to a sprinkle. We still had plenty of time with great weather after the storm passed.

Yeah, the weather didn't cooperate well that morning (we spent an hour under a picnic area waiting for the rain to go away) but we still had a blast the rest of the day.

Your pictures are great! I know about post cruise depression and pre-cruise anticipation. Got off the Wonder June 11th, booked the Dream for Jul 14, 2013. Seemed like such a long time till our next cruise so I booked another cruise on the Dream for 11 Nov. Wish we could cruise at least once a month!!!!!

Thanks! I hear you, I'm all for the once a month cruising plan :thumbsup2

Love all the pics. Makes me want to book our first Disney cruise soon. :) That is if we can get my 8 year old on a ship.

Thanks, you guys will have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter