Just got back from a week at CSR

LaLupita

Disneyholic
We arrived on Sunday, Jul. 20 noonish..our room was ready at checkin. We got Casitas 4 just like I had requested when we made reservations. No time to fax it, but got it anyway. We got Bus Stop #2 right behind our building. So, when we got back tired from the parks, it was a short walk to our room. Bus service is the best. Hardly had to wait for a bus.

Resort grounds are breathtaking, specially at night :love: . My kids enjoyed the Dig Site very much. The Jaguar Slide is great!

Loved Pepper Market! One of the best CS meals ever.

There was only one night at 3am, when our neighbors from the next room came in and were shouting and arguing very loudly and we couldn't sleep at all. So, I called front desk and in a matter of minutes it was quiet again.

Sadly, we had to leave today. We will definitely go back. We miss it already :sad1: .

Do you have any photos of the dig site? We just got back from POFQ but it sounds like my son would love the dig site? What is there for the kids to do there?

We arrived on Sunday, Jul. 20 noonish..our room was ready at checkin. We got Casitas 4 just like I had requested when we made reservations. No time to fax it, but got it anyway. We got Bus Stop #2 right behind our building. So, when we got back tired from the parks, it was a short walk to our room. Bus service is the best. Hardly had to wait for a bus.

Resort grounds are breathtaking, specially at night :love: . My kids enjoyed the Dig Site very much. The Jaguar Slide is great!

There was only one night at 3am, when our neighbors from the next room came in and were shouting and arguing very loudly and we couldn't sleep at all. So, I called front desk and in a matter of minutes it was quiet again.

Sadly, we had to leave today. We will definitely go back. We miss it already :sad1: .

Thanks for the report. So glad to have another happy CSR resort dweller! 35 days and we'll take your place, hopefully in Casitas 4 or 5!

Sigh.. I have VVVVVVVVVVVVV-------------------- this long left :( (in sig) cant wait..

We were there at the same time!
I loved it...Loved it...LOVED IT!

Glad you had fun as well.

Love all good reviews about CSR. My first stay there is in 2 weeks...I can hardly wait. Thanks for writing...gotta go tell my friends over on the spanish boards....spread the news so to speak...CSR is great!!!!:laughing:

Love all good reviews about CSR. My first stay there is in 2 weeks...I can hardly wait. Thanks for writing...gotta go tell my friends over on the spanish boards....spread the news so to speak...CSR is great!!!!:laughing:
Have a great trip!!

Have a great trip!!

PM is one of my favorites too!! Welcome back!

I am glad to hear you had a great visit. We are going to CSR in September. I was just curious why you wanted a Casitas room? From everything I have read, that is the noisiest area and far from the dig site.

I am glad to hear you had a great visit. We are going to CSR in September. I was just curious why you wanted a Casitas room? From everything I have read, that is the noisiest area and far from the dig site.
The casitas are not a noisy area. 4 & 5 have great lake views and fireworks can be seen from the upper floors. 5 is close to the pool too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter