Just got an email for 35% and a few?'s

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by ellie&mattys mom, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ellie&mattys mom

ellie&mattys mom DIS Veteran

It states that it is a room only and lists certain dates and it needs to be booked by Feb 16. If it is room only can I add dining? The only dates that would work for us is after the 8-11 date
    Anyone else get the email?
    thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Simba's Girl

Simba's Girl DIS Veteran

I would love that email...sigh...I never get pins!!!!:sad:

4. ginny_lynn

ginny_lynn Mouseketeer

yes you can add dining the room onl means the discount is for the room only, not the entire package.

5. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

thought we needed to buy tickets in order for a dining plan

6. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

Yes, you can add the room discount to the room portion of a package. Unless stated otherwise in the email all other requirements of a package (e.g. tickets, cancellation/final payment rules) would apply.

7. Shaden

Shaden DIS Veteran

Yes you can add dining ... just the room that is discounted, like noted above.

THis is true for any deal. I also know that if you are offered the Free dining for instance in the value resort, but want the full dining plan, you can pay a smaller fee (then the whole dining plan) and upgrade to the full dining from free quick service ...

Always an option to add to a promotion, they aren't going to say "no" to your money :)