Just Got Accepted But I Need To Switch

STORMSIXX

Earning My Ears
Just got accepted for Fall Advantage but when I was pended I was accepted into another program and I didn't want to miss out so I accepted the other program. But its only during the summer and I would love to switch to regular Fall, how would I go about doing this? Any help would be awesome!

Just got accepted for Fall Advantage but when I was pended I was accepted into another program and I didn't want to miss out so I accepted the other program. But its only during the summer and I would love to switch to regular Fall, how would I go about doing this? Any help would be awesome!

Wake up tomorrow call the CP recruiting line and beg them to switch you.:confused3

This is the number listed for any CP questions. 407-828-1736 You can ask them to switch you but they probably wont be able to switch your deposit and you'll have to pay again :(

Congrats on getting accepted!!

I had a similar problem to you that just got fixed this morning. I was only able to check in during one of the Fall Advantage dates (YAY graduation cruise on the Dream!) but only two dates in May were still open. I called recruiting (407 828 1736) and they made it sound like it was no big deal to get switched into the June 13th date or to switch into regular Fall if June 13 was absolutely full (my deposit money was also able to follow me to whatever date worked, so don't worry too much about that). So I'd call ASAP, but they should be able to help you out. Everyone I spoke to was very nice and accommodating. Good luck!

You can switch if you call. I was put in the wrong program this year and called to explain what happened and they immediately fixed it. No hassle at all.

I'm waiting right now, the problem is that they have decided everything all ready, so their may just not be any spaces left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!