Just got a call from GM of Mexican Pavillion Restaurants re: NYE ADR

Msblowfish

Daydreaming!!!!
UPDATE:
We finally got it all straightened out. They switched our reservation to Le Cellier for the same time. :) Yea!! That was our first choice and we weren't able to get in. So I'm a very happy camper.

Apparently there were only 5 reservations that made it past their cut off time. All the other parties switched to San Angel. So I was glad that the accommodated everyone!!

MY DH and I will be at Disney four nights over NYE. I rarely make ADR's cause we are locals but I knew with it being so crowded that it was necessary this trip. We are spending NYE in Epcot and have ADR's in France for lunch and Mexico for dinner.

The general manager of the Mexican pavillion left me a message saying that he has to move our reservation because La Hacienda is closing for a special event. Of course I was welcome to purchase tickets for the event for $225.00/pp. He also mentioned that I needed to call him ASAP because it was a "busy" time of the year. Ya think buddy..that's why I made my ADR's in June.

My hubby will be dealing with this today. I'm not happy.

Did anyone else get a call??

Just curious how it got resolved.

You should charge them a cancellation fee. ;)

Sorry about your luck. It really sucks.
Hiya, Pal!

I know I agreed to let you have your New Year's dinner here, but I found someone who will pay a lot more, so you're out on your ***.

See ya real soon!

Your Pal,
Mickey

. . . My hubby will be dealing with this today . . .

1) Let us know if he gets satisfaction.
2) Even Mick Jagger can't get no satisfaction from WDW.
3) WHen they sell out a venue, others are left to fend for themselves.
4) And, NYE is a good time to sell out normal venues.
5) Bucks count.

Sorry that happened to you! Must have been a last minute decision to have this event, or else you'd think they would have blacked out ADRs there that night. You'd think they'd comp you tickets to this event or something! :lmao:

My parents had a hotel reservation across from my college for my graduation weekend. A month after their reservations were made, the hotel called them and said they were imposing a two night minimum for graduation weekend so my parents either needed to add a night to their reservation (they live an hour from me so thats pointless) or it would be cancelled. I got on the phone and got it back for them, having the hotel make an exception, but doesn't look the same could happen for you since it's a private event.

I'm sure NYE at WDW will still be awesome though - jealous! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter