just got 40% pin

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Kristallc, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Kristallc

Kristallc Mouseketeer

I just got a 40% off room 10/4 through 11/24. This is the 3rd pin for the time we are booked! jeez i hope the parks are as quiet as disney seems to be letting on when we go. Disney seems desperate to get people in this fall (not that I mind the saveings):banana:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cmrsfraz

cmrsfraz Mouseketeer

I just got one too! Doesn't work for my dates, but I still love getting them. Maybe I can talk hubby into two trips to the World this Fall??:goodvibes

4. saffymom

saffymom DIS Veteran

I just got one too. The weird thing is, I just booked a trip for January last week, so there is no chance of me going during that time frame. I hope I can get lucky and get a pin I can use!!

5. LindaOwl1

LindaOwl1 Mouseketeer

I just got the same pin - called & saved $40.00 :banana: on our 11/1 - 11/8 trip
    Every little bit helps!

6. UShistoryteacher

UShistoryteacher Earning My Ears

We just received it also! We previously had booked our 8 day October trip with free dining but this came and we called to price it with the 40% off and we saved $250 over the free dining price. We have two rooms booked at CSR for our family of 6! So excited!

7. CloveLeaf

CloveLeaf Earning My Ears

I got this one today, too. But it doesn't work for us, since we are going Dec with free dining. Man, why do I just have 2 weeks vacation a year. I have to save 1 week for Christmas. I am really thinking about going twice this year:worship:

8. itsreally4mommy

itsreally4mommy Mouseketeer

I waited so long for PINs and have gotten several in the last few months. I'd like to feel special but I kind of think WDW is desperate LOL. No trip planned but those dates are hard to work around school.

9. toothfairy74

toothfairy74 Earning My Ears

I currently have 7 nights CBR for 2 AD, DD11 and DD7, with park hopper and regular dining plan. The dining plan was free with a pin we had. Total as of now is $2490.29 . I just got the 40% pin and I am coming up with $693.00 for room (pin states $99 per night), $916.72 for dining and $1111.00 for 7 day park hoppers for a total of $2720.72 plus tax,so looks like I am better off keeping the free dining. Did I do that right?

10. Rootskate

Rootskate <font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn

I received the pin code too. Its funny. The past few years I had been dying to get a code and never did. The one year that I am not looking for one I get several different ones! Go figure. :confused3

11. marcielm

marcielm DIS Veteran

I believe you did it right! Often for a family with 3+ 'adults' on the dining plan it is one of the best discounts for a value or moderate. You have to think, the DDP is $40 for each adult & $11 for each kid per day, so in your case it is a $130/day. You might could see if there is availability for a deluxe resort on the 40% pin, and how those costs would compare to FD at the moderate. You might be able to get into a deluxe for a small increase in price.

12. Cloud9

Cloud9 Mouseketeer

With all these pin codes floating around & I'm still not getting them! We are going with or without a pin, but a extra discount sure would help.

13. ms mouse

ms mouse DIS Veteran

I got one too, when I called it was exactly the fall discount you can get online, I was hoping for something special.:confused3

14. cjnix29

cjnix29 DIS Veteran

I got this pin too. Called, and first off, there was VERY little availability for my dates. And the rate they quoted me at AKL was for a standard room at 209 a night! I can get it online for our week at 149! I keep hoping for some availability somewhere else for our week, but unless I want to pay rack rate, I can't find much in the deluxe category! Crazy....sell the rooms if you have them!

15. hollieplus2

hollieplus2 <font color=blue>Tags always make people happy<br>

Anyone try using this at the villa resorts? It says there are special discounts just call and ask. What discount are they offering?

16. SamMac

SamMac Mouseketeer

I got the 40% off pin as well. I called to see if it was cheaper than the free dining that I already have and the CM said it was not I couldn't get the DDP with the 40% off PIN. :confused3

17. 2binak

2binak DVC Owner

Did you tell the CM about the online price? When we went in May, I found a deal on disneyworld.com for $104/night in a moderate. When I called CRO to book, I was quoted $195/night in a moderate. I told the CM about the online price of $104/night and he searched the system and found the code for that deal and used that to book our stay. I would have booked online if he wasn't able to give me that price on the phone.

18. toothfairy74

toothfairy74 Earning My Ears

Thanks Marcie! My husband called to check today and it was better to keep what we have. He did ask about the Deluxe, but it was going to be a little over $700 more to get that. It's ok. We are happy with what we have!

19. CarolAnnB

CarolAnnB DIS Veteran

I can't get one either! I am signed up on the websites, just stayed in June, leave my email address everywhere, have the Visa, take all their surveys... I don't know what else to do!

20. DizGirl20

DizGirl20 DIS Veteran

OK, I have been going to Disney for several years now... how do you get a pin code? Thanks! :thumbsup2

21. Kristallc

Kristallc Mouseketeer

the pins I have gotten have come in my 7 year old sons name? I think at one point I odered a planning dvd in his name ??? they work so whatever:rotfl: