Just going or going to celebrate?

margot31

DIS Veteran
So why are you going?

This trip I have planned is for my late dirty 30 birthday.

Last Oct I gave birth to my son 2 days before my birthday. So this year my original plan was to go to Salem Mass because I love Halloween and fall. But I just couldn't get myself fully into everything due to the cost and how my husband wanted to do everything. So I chose to go to Disney in Dec. I have done fall at Disney (maybe not as good as I had wish I had but I was with my family) and this time I get to do exactly what I want to do for this christmas deal. I can't wait. I am almost tempted to wear my birthday pin I got when I did go with my family.

We are just going. I have 3 kids. 2 boys are in college, the baby girl is 11. The boys are not into Disney anymore :scared1:. I want to keep going as many times as we can before my daughter feels the same way too!

Any time off from work feels like a celebration so we're just going but it'll be a celebration either way!

Going to celebrate graduating with my bachelors AND getting accepting into RN school!! I am getting in all my fun because this nursing program will own me for 2 years :worship: I start nursing school 10 days after we return from WDW. We leave tomorrow:jumping1:

I know I commented earlier saying that I am celebrating my master's degree but today I am adding to that. As of 5:30 today I am happy to say that I have been hired as a kindergarten teacher!!! I sign my contract the day before I leave for Disney. This will be a celebration indeed!

We're going to get one more trip out of the AP's we got when we got married at Disney World back in October before we let them expire. :laughing: We're also going to celebrate our one year anniversary. I don't need a reason to go though. I just want to go! :goodvibes

We will be there in October and unfortunately we aren't celebrating anything. Actually, this trip was never suppose to happen, except that when I booked airfare for my January trip with my 2 DDs, I was able to switch out my original airfare with a much cheaper one without any penalty (love Southwest). Because of this, I had a hefty credit for the 3 of us to use by November and DH was the one that suggested that we all go back for Food and Wine :banana:.

We are going for our first WDW vacation and it also happens to be my birthday the week we chose to go, so double celebrating for us!

We just go because we love the place and this next trip is the food and wine festival.

Never been to WDW so after all these years we just said "let's do it!" and we are :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter