just found something unusual

mewmewpwr

if you notice this notice then you will notice tha
whatthe4ed.png

see the writing? what could it be?

you know that isn't so unusual because VMK sometimes has bugs it in. I have seen this quite a few times in some guest rooms. :p

:cool1: it so different that's why i think it's cool mewmewpwr yea i no there's a lot of bugs but that that's just plain funny i wonder wat it means (if it means anything )

My friend made another screenie of the same thing, just a bug :)

LOL! I now what that is! I had the same experience not too long ago. It shows up everynow and then. It is from the popular guest rooms list. Somehow a title gets stuck backwards somewhere across your screen whenever you looks into the rooms lists. One night mine kept changing depending on whether a certain room was at that particular spot on the list!

not unusual for me, once it showed my friend list and awesomehauntedboy followed me everywhere lol

SpaceCommander said:
here is the image flipped---

CAFEWaNTED1145296390.JPG
That sounds more like an illegal cafe wanted poster. "Mickey Cafe: Wanted for improper use of dumbwaiter." Exept who ever posted it kind of missed the sign. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter