Just for fun

nhmommy

Mouseketeer
So we all have different favorites for different reasons :) So if money were not a factor what resort room combination would you stay in and why? Split stays are also acceptable.

Also what age and size group.

Oh and no castle room.

If I could book any type trip??? It would be for two weeks. I would spend the first 4 nights at Kidani, in a one bedroom villa. Then, I would move to BWV, in a boardwalk view one bedroom villa for 5 nights. Then, over to BLT, in a two bedroom villa for the last 5 nights.
It would be myself, dh and dd, 19 for the first two resorts. THen, I would have my other kids join us for the last 5 nights at BLT, hence the two bedroom villa.

OOoooooh.

2 week trip.

I'd stay one week at Beach Club- either in a villa or a suite (if they have one) or the suite at YC.

Then I'd switch to one of the suites at the Poly for another week!

At least 2 weeks! We've always wanted to do GF RPC so we would do that for a week, and then we've always wanted to do Boardwalk so we would do that in the presidential suite for the last week!

As for age and size group I'm currently pregnant so it's myself and my peanut and my dh! Hahahaha! We are 30 and 33.

I'd go for a 3-way split with the "Magic Packing and Un-packing Fairy" transportation option. :thumbsup2 I hear it comes with the Annual Pass.

• 2 days at AKL-CL. Just because I've been so keen to try here. 1 day at AK, no other parks.
  • 2 days at either CR (Garden Wing) or WL-CL. Only visiting MK during this time.
  • 3-4 days at BC-CL or YC-CL. For our HS and Epcot days.

My two favorites are BWI Innkeepers Club and GF RPC. So I'd do a split stay starting at BWI during Food & Wine festival. After a week at BWI, I'd switch to GF RPC and rent a pool cabana for a week. I would not need to leave the resort.

This would be for 2 adults, no children. Although it would probably be the same even with children.

ETA: At BWI, I prefer a boardwalk view. At RPC, I don't really care. I've done both TPV and non TPV and it didn't change my enjoyment.

Definitely a 2 week stay with a 3 way split.

I would love 5-6 nights in a 3 br villa at BLT for DH and I, our 2 DDs and their families.

Then, so we can recuperate after the kids leave :rotfl2: 4 nights at AKL CL and finishing up the rest of our time at BC CL. That would probably be my dream trip.

For just me & DH - I would want Grand Floridian. I stayed here 1 night as a kid and my memory has built it into a fantasy.

For the whole family - me, DH, DD(7), DS(5) & DS(2) - 2BR villa, theme park view at the Contemporary. My kids (and I) are still all about MK to walk back and forth from there would be wonderful. And watch Wishes! from our room. Oh my!

Me, DH, DD19, and friend for DD, 2 week visit. I want 4 nights GF with a theme park view, 4 nights at BWI with a boardwalk view, and 6 nights at AKL with a safari view. It would be nice to have a 1br unit of some kind so DH and I can have a br and girls can have privacy in the living area... but I don't know what kinds of units exist at these resorts! Don't care about concierge, but a (preferably free) dining plan would be nice!! I also want that pack/unpack fairy to be included!

The AKL is my dream resort (someday, sigh...), but since I can ask for what I want, I'll throw in the stay at BWI and GF!

Definitely stay at the Contemporary with a TPV for a week then stay at the BWV for the second week. Would have to be in mid September with the smaller crowds and tickets to MNSSHP or in early November for the Wine and Dine event and half marathon. Gotta burn off the calories before you can eat all of the goodies at the different kiosks. :)

one week at BLT GV TPV - for my niece to get married - can't afford a disney marriage - now I will be in BLT sv 1-bedroom.

Another vote for split stay GF RPC (we stayed Sugar Loaf and weren't crazy about it -- I'd much prefer to be in the main building & have the larger lounge) and BWI CL (the Presidential Suite, thank you very much).

I'd go for a 3-way split with the "Magic Packing and Un-packing Fairy" transportation option. :thumbsup2 I hear it comes with the Annual Pass.
]

Sign me up for this!

Mine would be a 2 week stay 3 way split.
All 2 bedrooms so my 2 small boys could have their own room!-Hay money is not a factor right :)

1st part 3 days Bay lake towers 2 bedroom theme park view. I would love to be this close to the MK I would be hesitant to commit to too many days here because I worry about it not having the fun water area for the boys to enjoy!

2nd 3 days at Art of animation Finding Nemo family suite I think the boys would find this resort and rooms absolutely awesome I think the all around decor would be way too abrasive for a long stay but would def give it a few days for the pool,play area and the theme room.

I would round off with the wilderness lodge My DH really wants to stay here I worry again about the lack of baby area in the pool but it is close to MK and looks like a great resort.

If there were truly a magic unpacking fairy I would add in the Animal kingdom lodge Savannah view Kidani village for the great view and awesome kids play area and also we know we like it so we would end the trip on a high for sure.

I would love

One month, with a week in the pres suite of the poly, the pres suite the bwi, then per suite of akl, then maybe pres suite of the yc, or the bc.

I agree with another poster, I could stay a month. This year we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 12 days, so, I will not count that one.

I would stay for a week at the Polynesian - love the theming just too much for us.

1 week at the Boardwalk - A great area to stay in. So close to everything.

1 week at the Contemporary in the Bay Lake Towers - love the idea of the monorail running through it.

1 week at the Yacht Club. Love Stormalong Bay.

I would have to see The Grand Floridian in person. Looks a little stuffy for us but I am sure it is beautiful all the same.

I'd do a split between AKL CL, YC CL, GF RPC and I think WL CL (never stayed there before but I'd love it check it out). Ack... we like the Poly, too! :rotfl:

I have a hard time picking where to stay every time we go to WDW.

First 2 nights at wilderness lodge, second 2 nights at beach club, last 3 nights at poly. Split stays do NOT intimidate me one bit as a without-child traveler. Currently at the Poly in the middle of of my split stay and love it!

I'd love to stay at the polynesian some time. We're a family of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids) and I think when I last looked, the suites there wouldn't really work for us? But if there is a suite at Polynesian that would work, that is where I would want my "dream trip."

Hmm....it'd be 2 weeks....just me and my fiance.

4 nights in a Treehouse Villa (would love one right along the edge of the river)
4 nights at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah View)
6 nights at the Polynesian (Lagoon view)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter