Just for Fun... If you could only pick 1 App, Entree, soup/Salad and Dessert 2 eat 4 Entire Cruise

App: Empenadas from Cariocas
Soup: Any of the chilled fruit ones
Entree: Nothing comes to mind - I do prefer the seafood dishes for the most part and usually ordered off of the "regional specialties" section on our last cruise.
Dessert: Hands down, my favorite dessert was the fresh sorbets that our server brought us on the Magic. I was always too full for dessert, so he'd bring out some type of fruit sorbet. They were all devine! After a few nights, I didn't have to ask - he just brought them out regardless of what we ordered or what was on the menu.

Potstickers from pirate menu (tied with pasta pursettes)
Soup- mushroom soup
entree- lobster
Dessert- a hazelnut roll cake from the lunch buffet

Gosh, this is hard. We did a 14 nighter, so we got a LOT of menus.

Apps- cheese polenta (all of them!!)
Soup- Any of the chilled (tropical) fruit ones
entree- Rack of Lamb
dessert- call me crazy, but I did not have a single dessert I LOVED, there was a lavender cheescake creme brulee, and IF the top had been hard instead of soggy, it probably would have been the best. So a Mickey Bar wins this category.

App: fried brie
Soup: potato soup
Entree: I honestly can't remember my entrees (probably steak then)
Desserts: the strawberry shortcake sundae

Appetizer: lobster cannelloni from Remy brunch menu
Soup: the wild forest mushroom from the captains gala menu
Entrée: crusted rack of lamb from Palo
Dessert: the Grand Marnier soufflé from Royal Court, narrowly beating out the chocolate soufflé from Palo

If you only got to pick one appitizer, one soup or sald, one entree, and one dessert to eat at every dinner on a cruise what would you pick?

appetizer: Spinach and Raspberry salad from EG on Dream (there's not a single appetizer on Dream that I've liked)
soup/salad: roasted red bell pepper, zucchini and red onion salad from Dream AP
entree: potato, celeriac, and onion gratin from Dream AP
dessert: only one I can stand is the Grand Marnier Souffle but by day 3 of a cruise I'd leave it on the table.

Let's keep this positive thread going!

Sorry, my choices are "what are the least bad vegetarian items at dinner"...not really *positive*.

Except for the gratin. That's really good. :)

They'll no doubt get rid of it 2 weeks before our future DCL cruise, should we choose to book one.

TBH we just ask for vegetarian Indian food on Night One...

Appetiser - Elsa's Coronation Scallops from the Frozen menu.
Salad / Soup - I can't remember one. How sad is that.
Main - probably beef tenderloin (is that the one served with wasabi mashed potatoes?), or the lobster.
Dessert - creme brûlée

For the app I have two, Escagot and a tuna thing that is served in a circle and looks a bit like ground beef, but wow is it good.

Strawberry soup, we got the recipe for it last cruise and make it at home too.

I really haven't had a bad main course, but none from supper jump out. Will say that they did make gluten free fried chicken for me at lunch, which I haven't had in over 7 years, that was heavenly:)

Desert would be creme brûlée

Appetizer- black truffle pasta pursettes (my favorite food on entire cruise)

Soup- French onion

Salad - liked all the ones I ordered

Main dish- the beef dish with wasabi potatoes. Since I've only been on Fantasy, it's on one of the first menus.

Dessert- grand Marnier soufflé.
Though in Palo love the mango panacotta

App: Palo's portobello mushroom on polenta
Entree: Palo's brunch chicken parmigiana
Dessert: Palo's chocolate soufflé

I'm so hungry..... I was excited for our cruise for lots of reasons & now I'm so excited to EAT, too :) :)

Not DCL but App: fresh fruit plate, Soup : strawberry bisque Entree : filet Mignon Dessert Cappuccino pie :)

Appetizer: salmon tartare
Entree: roast duck (on wonder?)
Soup: French onion
Desert: Creme brûlée though any sundae or Mickey bar would be close

Loved the chicken tenders from the pool deck cafes too!

Hmmmmmm...this is a toughie but I'll give it a shot!

Appetizer - The Buccaneers Sun Ripened Pineapple on the Pirates in the Caribbean menu
Soup/Salad - Strawberry Soup, typically found on the lunch buffet on embarkation day
Entree - Gnocchi at Palo dinner
Dessert - Toss-up on this one between the Grand Marnier Souffle at Triton's/Lumiere's/Royal Palace/Royal Garden, and the Chocolate Amaretto Indulgence at Palo dinner

I'm so excited to try this. We haven't sailed the Magic since before they changed the menu and this sounds so good (it's the little things, you know?)!
Yes, it was so good we not only ordered extras, but our serving team brought it to the next dining room the following night!

Appetizer: The Buccaneer's Sun-Ripened Pineapple
Soup/Salad: French Onion Soup
Entrée: Potato, Celeriac and Onion Gratin
Dessert: Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brulee

Appetizer - Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes
Soup - French Onion
Entree - Trio of Veal
Dessert - Creme Brulee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter