JUST DANCE.... someone make me SIT DOWN!!

I love Just Dance it is so fun. I remember I broke my ankle at the MC Hammer concert doing can't touch this. LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is great workout. I should be in shape for baseball season this year.

It's a lot of fun. I ordered it last week on Amazon for $30. (Today it's $27.) Grrr. I dislike Amazon's non-existent price guarantee. Great game though.

Try asking for a price adjustment, I did on an item I bought for my 5yr old for xmas it was a pink disney mp3 player for $7.99 I read somewhere else that the price dropped, I sent an email to amazon and I received a $3 credit :cheer2: to my bank acct.

Good Luck!

Ok, so I got my game but tonight DD8 and I finally broke into it for a good long time. We spent about 40 minutes playing and holy crap, I was out of breath and sweating up a storm!

I'm going to try to commit to at least 20 minutes at a time a few times a week. Tonight I followed up Just Dance with about 20 minutes of the Wii Fit Plus.

Out of the 30 songs, this is what we've done (most of them at DD8's request):

Cotton Eye Joe
Womanizer
I Like to Move it
Who Let the Dogs Out?
U Can't Touch This - I went all out for this one and by the end I was dead....but it was blast "hammering" my way through this
Hot n' Cold
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
That's the Way (I Like it)

The only thing that could possibly make this game better would be Ice Ice Baby.

I will say the motion sensor/points scoring really really stinks. But I had a blast anyway. haha

Try asking for a price adjustment, I did on an item I bought for my 5yr old for xmas it was a pink disney mp3 player for $7.99 I read somewhere else that the price dropped, I sent an email to amazon and I received a $3 credit :cheer2: to my bank acct.

Good Luck!

I did and they wrote back that they no longer do price adjustments. It was practically the next day they lowered the price. That's pretty much unheard of with big retailers. Usually it's at least 14 days.

Holy quick shipment Batman...... I ordered it yesterday and I already got it this morning!!! I can't wait to try it tonight :)

Holy quick shipment Batman...... I ordered it yesterday and I already got it this morning!!! I can't wait to try it tonight :)

wow! did you do the free super saver shipping? i ordered it yesterday also and it hasn't even shipped yet! i'm starting to wish i had paid for quicker shipping so we could have it for this weekend - kids have a 4-day weekend and it would've been nice to have it... we just got the wii for Christmas but have NO games except the wii sports it came with that the kids already "misplaced." :mad:

Wow! I beat the living CRAP out of my 17yo son!! Quote "Mom, I didn't know you could MOVE like that!!":lmao::rotfl2:

Now that I've got some of the moves down it's even MORE fun!!:cool1:

My son's fave? Eye of the Tiger!! It's a lot of boxing moves and he doesn't feel so flaky doing those! Afterwards we did boxing on Wii Fit and it seemed like a walk in the park!!

LOL. We did the challenge one where you go head to head on 3 different dances. Each person gets to pick a song and every time it was my turn to pick I went for one of the 'girly' dances and my teen hated it. Hey I had to take every advantage so I could win.

Well we have Prime, but I opted for the 2 day Saturday shipping which was free... I'm not too sure how I ended up getting it so quickly.......

Okay, so this thread got me interested! Called around to see if any of our Blockbusters had it in to rent since it's a long weekend for the kids. No luck. Bummer!!

Well we have Prime, but I opted for the 2 day Saturday shipping which was free... I'm not too sure how I ended up getting it so quickly.......

I also ordered it yesterday and tracking says it's on the truck for delivery! Nothing like a little instant gratification. Can't wait to play!

OP...to bad you don't get referral fees....look how many people you got to buy this game!:lmao:

After reading this in the morning I looked for the game at Gamestop, found it for $29.99 new at the store. Can't wait to play it tonight, thanks everyone for all the great reviews!! I really hope that my kids will like it so we can play together.

Raising my hand. I also ordered yesterday after reading the great reviews. It was on my doorstep by 10 am! Gotta love Amazon Prime. :thumbsup2

My 3 yo and I played with it for an embarrassingly long time today. He's pretty good for 3. I'm pretty good for 3, too. :lmao:

Anyway, so.much.fun and I can already tell I'm going to pay tomorrow. I'm sooooooore! Thank you, OP! :banana:

Just had to say after reading everyone having such a good time I had to order it!

Can't wait!

Thanks Robin~

I saw this on tv and wanted to order it but DH looked at me like I was crazy.... he can not dance so will not play with me!!!:cool1:

LOVE this game, it definitely feels like more of a workout than Wii Fit! We go through at least ten songs at a time, and we're sweating by the time we're done. My husband's not a dancer, either, but I caught him playing it when dd and I came home from running errands. ;) Our dd (2.5) also loves this game, even though she obviously dances to it remote free. :thumbsup2

It's 29.99 today. Wish i was on the budget board yesterday!

I was reading the boards at lunch today and went to amazon and got it for the $26,they must've upped the price after that. I think I'll save this for a family valentine gift :love:

Thank you OP!!!:cool1: We love this game!!!

DH has officially kicked my butt though. :scared1:

You're welcome!!

Funny thing, I'm in bed at 2am and can't believe I'm hearing "Pump up the Jam" playing in the den. My son was boogeying aWAY!! :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter