Just checking in and saying "Howdy"

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I haven't been to these boards in a LONG time, but I'm still plugging away, so I thought I'd say howdy. :wave:

So ... after failing with WW, I wasn't sure where to turn. Gastric Bypass surgery did cross my mind, but I wanted to be sure to exhaust all avenues before I got there. Karma led me to a website from a local research hospital specializing in obesity and weight loss management. It had to be karma, because I wasn't specifically searching for it, but there it was. The hospital is nationally recognized, and I am confident that if they can't help, no one can.

This program is 3 step -- psychological, nutrition, and exercise. Each step is supervised by a trained professional. I'm not losing lots of weight (1 pound a week), but I have learned a few things, so hopefully I'll be able to pull it together. We have a "closed group" (no one else can join) and we have to commit to a year, and pay for each session, whether or not we show up.

As I said, it's going very slowly, and I will check in periodically to let you know if I'm progressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter