Just changed resorts!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dreams4disney, Jan 23, 2005.

1. dreams4disney

dreams4disney DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

We are now going to be staying at PO FQ! I am so excited about it! I think it will be more relaxing than the AS Sports.
    After reading so many Posts about it I thought DH and I would stay there for our trip June 1 to 4 and then I thought why not stay there with the kids too. YAY!!!!! :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :bounce:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Keokagal

Keokagal DIS Veteran

Relaxing is right. All Star Sports no where to relax. Glad you changed. Have fun.

4. TLinden16

TLinden16 <marquee><font color=royalblue>Scotty and Ray at J

You're going to love the POFQ! It's a great resort! Have fun :)

Karen

5. dreams4disney

dreams4disney DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Thanks! I am sure we will love it. We booked a water view room so I guess we will see what we get. My Kids wanted a chance to have a pool view. I guess we will see.

6. capthooksmom

capthooksmom DIS Veteran

I've never stayed at All Stars (have stayed at POP, though) and I think you made a great decision. I LOVE POFQ. It's beautiful and yes, will be relaxing. Your kids will love the pool, and don't forget to take the boat to DTD.
    Hope ya'll have a great time!!

7. HANDYMOM

HANDYMOM DIS Veteran

Try to visit POR Riverside and see the guy singing in the lounge, he's great. Boatrights (sit down) restaurant is really good too, great service!!!