Just cancelled cruise...but got the okay to book Med.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Stitch1404, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Stitch1404

Stitch1404 DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I am not so

Well, I called DCL today to cancel our cruise. We were going to be sailing on the Wonder for the 4 night Bahamian on January 7th. But I am not too sad because now I got the "okay" to book the Mediterranean cruise!!!! :cool1: We were really going back and forth about it, but my parents (they're paying-wedding gift) said if I cancelled the 4 night they can swing the Med. cruise. They're even going to come with us! I know they aren't really comprable cruises, but now that we're doing the Med. I am going to pay some and parents are going to pay some. We are going to do the 11 night on June 16, 2007. Now I only have over a year to wait....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom x4 grandma x4

mom x4 grandma x4 DIS Veteran

WOW!!!
    That is awesome!!!!
    Please post a trip report when you get back, all of us who cant do the new itenaries will be anxious to hear every detail.

Have a magical cruise,

mom x4, grandma x4

4. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

So happy for you!!! I'd take the Med. cruise over the rest anyday!!!!
    Have fun planning! :thumbsup2

5. misseulalie

misseulalie DIS Veteran

That's a great compromise. I am thinking about dropping our New year's cruise to help pay for the Med. Cruise. I think it will depend on how high on the tier we end up. So far, from all the posts, no one has booked a cat 8 or 9. It sounds like all suites. So hopefully, tier pricing on cat 8's and 9's won't be so high!

Is it Tuesday yet??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. rsjj

rsjj DIS Veteran

that's funny. i got the ok to look into the med cruise! and i am so thrilled!! yes, i'm just looking. it totally surprised me that DH would be interested. usually, he'd just say no. but he didn't (when i casually brought up the fact on 3/23 or whenever disney announced it "officially") so now i'm "looking".

well, have fun on your honeymoon!! :flower: