Just cancelled cruise...but got the okay to book Med.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Stitch1404, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Stitch1404

Stitch1404 DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I am not so

Oct 3, 2005
    Well, I called DCL today to cancel our cruise. We were going to be sailing on the Wonder for the 4 night Bahamian on January 7th. But I am not too sad because now I got the "okay" to book the Mediterranean cruise!!!! :cool1: We were really going back and forth about it, but my parents (they're paying-wedding gift) said if I cancelled the 4 night they can swing the Med. cruise. They're even going to come with us! I know they aren't really comprable cruises, but now that we're doing the Med. I am going to pay some and parents are going to pay some. We are going to do the 11 night on June 16, 2007. Now I only have over a year to wait....
  2. mom x4 grandma x4

mom x4 grandma x4 DIS Veteran

Feb 18, 2005
    That is awesome!!!!
    Please post a trip report when you get back, all of us who cant do the new itenaries will be anxious to hear every detail.

Have a magical cruise,

mom x4, grandma x4
  3. minniebeth

minniebeth DIS Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    So happy for you!!! I'd take the Med. cruise over the rest anyday!!!!
    Have fun planning! :thumbsup2
  4. misseulalie

misseulalie DIS Veteran

Nov 7, 2005
    That's a great compromise. I am thinking about dropping our New year's cruise to help pay for the Med. Cruise. I think it will depend on how high on the tier we end up. So far, from all the posts, no one has booked a cat 8 or 9. It sounds like all suites. So hopefully, tier pricing on cat 8's and 9's won't be so high!

Is it Tuesday yet??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. rsjj

rsjj DIS Veteran

Jan 30, 2004
    that's funny. i got the ok to look into the med cruise! and i am so thrilled!! yes, i'm just looking. it totally surprised me that DH would be interested. usually, he'd just say no. but he didn't (when i casually brought up the fact on 3/23 or whenever disney announced it "officially") so now i'm "looking".

well, have fun on your honeymoon!! :flower: