Just called and computers are being"enhanced"

Last week I called to see if there were any AP or GP codes available for my dates. She did find a discount on a room, but wasn't via a code; just a different room class. At the end of the conversation she said "Check next Wednesday (11/5/08) to see if something has come up." She said it as if to warn me of an upcoming discount or code being released without her actually saying it since I assume they are not allowed to discuss such stuff. They probably have little to no knowlege of this anyway for the exception of a few who may have a friend of a friend who make up the codes, but who really knows.

Anyway, I thought I would share that tid bit of information in case it's pertinent. :wizard: :flower3: I guess we'll find out tomorrow.popcorn::

:surfweb: OK, just checked the website-nothing different there yet-still keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!

you guys are funny. "enhanced" means broken. The CM's are not allowed to say the systems are down so they say "being enhanced" or "being updated"

you guys are funny. "enhanced" means broken. The CM's are not allowed to say the systems are down so they say "being enhanced" or "being updated"

LOL, yep. It's like a CM can tell you "The park is open until 10pm" instead of saying "The park closes at 10pm." That's the wonderful thing about Disney is that they keep conversations positive and upbeat. The Disney philosophy is looked over by major companies in the world in regards to customer satisfaction/service.

LOL, yep. It's like a CM can tell you "The park is open until 10pm" instead of saying "The park closes at 10pm." That's the wonderful thing about Disney is that they keep conversations positive and upbeat. The Disney philosophy is looked over by major companies in the world in regards to customer satisfaction/service.

So true... CM's always talk with a half glass full concept. That's why we are all so happy when we are there....... :goodvibes :goodvibes :cool1: :love: :cloud9: :yay:

On Mousesavers frontpage it says that Disney is announcing a huge promo tomorrow. Maybe it has to do with getting that in the system?

I'd like to know the lowdown too.... I got that too when I called up last month for my trip in two days... They said that the computers were being enhanced.... I think the system is down or something....
I guess we will have to wait and see. :cheer2: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter