Just Call Us the Griswold's - Our Magical Family Christmas PTR - December 2010!

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by mom-n-michaela, Jul 11, 2010.

1. mom-n-michaela

mom-n-michaela Mouseketeer

:mickeyjum:goofy::tigger::dumbo::donald::stitch:

10 DAYS!!!
    Tomorrow is single digits!

:rainbow:party::jumping1::rainbow:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom-n-michaela

mom-n-michaela Mouseketeer

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! We went to northern Michigan to be with my Grandpa for Thanksgiving, just got home a few hours ago. Now, it's really hitting me that we have only 5 days left before we leave! I feel a little bit :woohoo: and a little bit :eek: LOL

So my mom gave us our Christmas present early, because she said she wanted us to be able to use it for our trip...she got us a Garmin! And after using it on the way to my Grandpa's I have to say - I love that thing! :love: And it will come in SO handy, with the lane-assist, being able to find the nearest gas station, etc. SO cool. I never thought I wanted one, but I guess I was wrong!

I hope everyone had a great, long holiday - I am off to catch up on my reading!

4. exwdwcm

exwdwcm wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling

HUGS on the family drama.......so are BIL and SIL still sharing a room? I feel so sad for the kids, but hopefully it works out where they all still have a fabulous family vacation. My BIL and SIL are divorcing too and it is really hard. She even shares my same name- Michelle Peters! So there were always the two of us for almost 20 years now. She decided to split, i think just life changed and she wanted out for some reason. My BIL is heartbroken and i hate it, i love them both. so i know how it goes and hope the trip is drama free! :grouphug:

on the ADRs.....hmmmm....i know when i booked online i did doublebook some days, until i knew which CLP meal we would get etc. When i did doublebook- the system would ask me- are you sure? and point out i was doublebooked, yet it still lets you do it. i read no message about it cancelling one later on or anything. so who knows. I guess you called and did all you could and now just have to call back and keep checking. If nothing else, if they cancel one, i would still show up and print out a copy of your ressie now- have it in hand. they should be able to squeeze you in if you show that at least. I know we accidentally booked an ADR at DL for the wrong night and showed up at Blue Bayou (the busiest restaurant) for our ADR and it wasn't there. They still fit us in anyhow.