just booked!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by addverbaan, Feb 3, 2013.

1. addverbaan

addverbaan DIS Veteran

Even though I have not yet booked our May tip I have just gone ahead and booked our October trip! Staying in the Disneyland Hotel for 4 nights/5days. Paid 1350 euros (about 1100 pound) and I was getting worried I would not find a price as good as this again?! Anyone think I paid too much? :confused3

Anyway - its booked - yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:banana:

2. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Mourning the loss of my tags Moderator

Congratulations!! :thumbsup2

I always work on the principle that if you're happy with the price then it's not too much. :goodvibes

You'll love staying at the DLH - it's :cloud9:

Any idea where you're going to stay in May?

3. addverbaan

addverbaan DIS Veteran

Hi Elaine

We hav stayed there before both standard and CC and it is our favourite hotel :) We have not stayed there for 2 years though and last time we stayed we paid less then this for a family room - but as you say, pay what your comfortable with. We will be staying in SL in May, stayed there for the first time in October and loved it! We got very lucky with the room - top floor (I think one of the new Golden ? rooms cause it had lots of extras we were not expecting) with a fab view over the lake etc :)